You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Storage Wars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richmond Ultra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Storage Wars
    Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:46pm
I was watching storage wars on tv there last night and i was wondering if those auctions ever happen in Ireland. Does anybody know if these kinda auctions happen in Ireland at the public storage units cos they look like good craic and easy enough cash.
Omnia Causa Fiunt
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:48pm
That show is all staged so its hard to know if there is any cassh to be made.
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 10:52pm
All Staged for Tv Them Shows
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:11pm
If that was in UStoreIt it would be just a load of travellers turning up.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2013 at 11:21pm
Reality TV is beyond sh*te, was watching Kitchen Nightmares USA the other night and Ramsey is on camera in his car he rings this restaurant saying he is lost and cant find it so the guy on camera gives him directions to his restaurant and hangs up, the wife says who is that and the fella says its Gordon Ramsey, the wife says no way Gordon Ramsey is coming here even though there are cameras already in the bleeding restaurant. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 10:46am
Discovery's rip off "Auction Hunters" is the biggest joke ever. The 2 lads make about 10k on every unit after finding something very rare every thime. Biggest load of sh1te ever from what is generally my no1 station.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Discovery's rip off "Auction Hunters" is the biggest joke ever. The 2 lads make about 10k on every unit after finding something very rare every thime. Biggest load of sh1te ever from what is generally my no1 station.

It's the most fake sh*te I've ever witnessed. If this sh*te was real, why the hell would these storage companies not be going through the units themselves? When was it decided that the general public can't absorb decent, factual programming anymore? They've even coined the phrase 'Dramality' for these shows. Duck Dynasty, Jungle Gold, Moonshiners.. it's all bollox.

Apart from Deadliest Catch, obviously. That's f**king classThumbs Up
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:03pm
watched Gator boys the other day, gets a Thumbs Up from me
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:15pm

new series of Gold Rush started yesterday. Something very entertaining wathing people waste time and money for a 3rd year and still probably get nothing. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it!!

Dangerous flights was a good (if not short) series too.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:21pm

new series of Gold Rush started yesterday. Something very entertaining wathing people waste time and money for a 3rd year and still probably get nothing. If it was that easy everyone would be doing it!!

The first series of that made me want to punch babies. You could send 5 of us to Alaska, buckled drunk, and we'd still do better than those f**ktards.

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

The first series of that made me want to punch babies. You could send 5 of us to Alaska, buckled drunk, and we'd still do better than those f**ktards.

Generally get the feeling that those boys would be better off sitting in St Stephens Green shoppin centre with a cash for gold sign.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:27pm
And History channel has gone to sh*te too!

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:32pm
I like the History Channel. Pawn stars is always a good way to put down an hour and I thought "The Men who Built America" was very good too. Starting to watch Shipping Wars now too, another group of moany muppets.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:36pm
I'd agree with you there. It's just the whole passing Ancient Aliens thing off as fact is a bit mental. I'd say maybe 15% of it could be true, but the rest of it's for the birds. And that goes for the Lizards as well, if Hoskins is watching.

But, Pawn Stars = Absolute Quality.Clap

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:40pm
Todd Hoffman is one of the biggest retards on TV.Enjoy the show but they are clueless fookers.
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:44pm
Theres a lawsuit going on in the states at the moment, where an exproducer was fired for whistle blowning on storage wars.

Episodes where a minicooper car and elvis costumes were found were planted by creators
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Todd Hoffman is one of the biggest retards on TV.Enjoy the show but they are clueless fookers.

agree about Todd but his aul lad seems like a real space cadet. Fooks most things up and is usually filmed with a shot gun and a dog.
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2013 at 12:47pm
think someone posted before that you have to sign disclaimers for the pawn stars shows. All sh*te
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic