Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Byrne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 138>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Martin O'Neill hasn't a clue how this lad isn't in our squad for the Scotland game I'll never know
Please tell me this is a fishing trip?
Sponsored Links

juanaldo View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juanaldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 4:57pm
To be fair an unknown conor clifford was incuded in some of traps squads and he was a lot further away from chelseas first team than byrne is from citys currently.if byrne were to get on the bench for a few of cities remaining games it would be a good idea to get him in and around the squad to see how he matches up against the rest.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 5:04pm
Well done Bob ya caught a few!!id say you didn't even believe you would!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by juanaldo juanaldo wrote:

To be fair an unknown conor clifford was incuded in some of traps squads and he was a lot further away from chelseas first team than byrne is from citys currently.if byrne were to get on the bench for a few of cities remaining games it would be a good idea to get him in and around the squad to see how he matches up against the rest.

RainPaulo\Dougal

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 6:08pm
Ah lads...can't you see Bob Hoskins was only trying to wind you up. Can't believe it worked on a few.LOL
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by juanaldo juanaldo wrote:

RainPaulo\Dougal

That's quick HB

rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:54pm
This achievement by one of our greatest prospects went unmentioned on here. 

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/happiest-man-in-the-world-jack-byrne-celebrates-u21-cup-victory-with-vincent-kompany-31209069.html

'Happiest man in the world' - Jack Byrne celebrates U-21 cup victory with Vincent Kompany

Vincent Kompany congratulates Jack Byrne after Manchester City under-21s captured the International Premier League Cup.

Ireland underage international Jack Byrne was over-joyed with Manchester City's under-21 International Premier League Cup with Vincent Kompany joining in with the celebrations.

A 1-0 victory over Porto was enough for Patrick Vieira's side to claim the win with senior stars such as Kompany, Edin Dzeko and Aleksander Kolarov among those watching from the stands.

Wins over Benfica, Schalke, Celtic and Leicester City had brought the team to the final in front of a home crowd at the Etihad Campus, with a goal from Nigerian forward Iheanacho enough to seal victory.

Byrne was an integral part of the side and tweeted his delight after yesterday's final.

"Champions of Europe what a feeling so proud happiest man in the world right now," he posted on his account.

He also had a picture taken with club captain Kompany.

Having already trained with the first-team, the future looks bright for the Dubliner.

Online Editors

"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:12pm
Quality
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Trapcandoit View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapcandoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:19pm
 Great stuff. ClapJack!
5 goals to go Robbie!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:03pm
Best man on the park from what I read
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:17pm
Out on loan next season?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Out on loan next season?
You would imagine that would be his next step
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:36pm
City/Utd on sky now,byrne on
Anywan watching??
The Bedsheet View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Bedsheet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:40pm
Is this a cup final?
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:44am
How did he do?
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:05am
Excellent stuff going from strength to strength, big year next season, needs a loan, lower prem r championship.
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 8:04am
Played well when he came on made things happen. Nearly had a couple of goals aswel was unlucky with his second chance great turn in the box but his peft footed shot went a bit wayward.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by trapscat trapscat wrote:

Excellent stuff going from strength to strength, big year next season, needs a loan, lower prem r championship.

Championship anyway must be on the cards, at 19 he'd want to be playing first team football at as high a level as possible. Big season coming up for him.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 138>
  Share Topic