Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Byrne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 138>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Link?

There is a fortune of photos with drink but here's one. 

Lads will tell me - it's fanta 

http://https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2tICEhLwk/   *** no idea how to get hyperlink to work or throw in a screen shot 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2tICEhLwk/

You’re a strange character. 
Sponsored Links

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Couldnt get a game for Oldham ? What are you smoking, he was one of the best players in League 1 and played nearly all there games. In his only season there he played over 40 games and scored 5 plus 3 in cups and many more assists, Oldham fans loved him but sure it dosent suit your narrative that he didnt play for Oldham . Some lads on this site are actually clue less.

So great He got released from Oldham. All you can do is look at the facts. Don’t get so defensive. Some lads going on like he is zidane, need a reality check. 
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Link?

There is a fortune of photos with drink but here's one. 

Lads will tell me - it's fanta 

http://https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2tICEhLwk/   *** no idea how to get hyperlink to work or throw in a screen shot 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj2tICEhLwk/

You’re a strange character. 

Strange because lads are telling me he's a pioneer? I find the majority on here strange but sure isn't that the fun of it. 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Couldnt get a game for Oldham ? What are you smoking, he was one of the best players in League 1 and played nearly all there games. In his only season there he played over 40 games and scored 5 plus 3 in cups and many more assists, Oldham fans loved him but sure it dosent suit your narrative that he didnt play for Oldham . Some lads on this site are actually clue less.

So great He got released from Oldham. All you can do is look at the facts. Don’t get so defensive. Some lads going on like he is zidane, need a reality check. 

He got released from Oldham because the manager believed he tried to injure another player intentionally, Byrne denied this and the manager banished him. If you're going to criticise him, at least do your research.
We're decent enough..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Clap
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 9:12am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I'll entertain your point. Tell me a time when a player who went to England and had multiple clubs came home, then went back to England and carved out a career at a half decent level. 

Throw in the fact he loves the sauce, falls out with managers and has a reported attitude problem then I'm sure that narrows his chances. 

Now I've heard the hype about this lad for a long long time. I've seen him go from Man City to Oldham and lads always have an excuse. 

I was told when he comes to the LOI he will rediscover his form and go back over. We will see. 

You are a clownLOLLoves the sauce LOLI’m fairly sure he doesn’t drink

Sound Thumbs Up
Dublin54321 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dublin54321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 1:54pm
Man have you got some Vendetta against him?

He is a 23 year old with lots of ability, time will tell wether he can make it at the upper echelons of football but he definitely has the football brain for the game, I have seen a bit of Rovers this season and particularly in the Europa league games he ran the show.

He is in the squad on merit, as I said I’m assuming you have a personal issue with him as I think it’s crazy you have changed your avatar and signature to reflect a player you seem to think is overrated
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 1:45pm
Cut.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 1:47pm
Where are you seeing this?
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 1:49pm

Jack Byrne the player to miss out on the match day squad from the 24 players who had been training. #ybig
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Cut.

Crazy if true. If you have to cut anybody then cut a defender. It's highly likely that we're going to be in a situation where we need a goal. And what happens if Judge gets injured or we just need somebody else creative on the pitch..

I know he probably wouldn't have played but purely as an option I don't see the logic in cutting a creative midfielder given the situation and the team we are playing.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 1:53pm
comes back to the old scenario if your not playing in england your not good enough. pathetic but seems to be the case.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 1:55pm
Or maybe he more wants him for the Bulgaria game
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 1:58pm
That doesn't surprise me after his performance against Bohs last week with Mick watching.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him not getting a run against Bulgaria, or getting called up again under Mick.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 1:58pm

Jack Byrne the player to miss out on the match day squad from the 24 players who had been training. #ybig

wtf .. i 've never heard of this before... players being cut on the day....one player...!!! and he doesnt play in england...thats out of order
Come on Irelind
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 2:04pm
Mick caught him guzzling pints apparently
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 2:05pm

Cut.
I thought he didn’t drink?
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2019 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Cut.
I thought he didn’t drink?

LOL
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 138>
  Share Topic