You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jack Byrne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 138>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

He did well. Showed what we know he can do when given time & space
That’s the key, unfortunately. Still, we had a very technically deficient side on the pitch and if we were struggling for a goal in Georgia I wouldn’t mind seeing if he can do it in a tougher situation; especially as we haven’t many alternatives.

Agree - the game was crying out for a bit of quality and it only came in the last 20 mins
Sponsored Links

rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 9:55pm
Was impressed with him. Did very well.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

But he couldnt get a game for Kilmarnock so he must be sh*te ! Wheres all the negative wet wipes now. Lads who cant see talent if it hit them in the face no where to be seen tonight. 

You his brother in law? 

Take it easy ffs LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:13pm
surely is ahead of Judge now.... Byrne has the potential to improve, Judge doesnt im afraid 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:16pm
’Negative wet wipes’. LOL

How did I miss that beauty!
CillDara View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CillDara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:17pm
Had a great game when he came on. No doubt about it he is good enough, might not be suited to every single game but has a role to play for definite if management will give him a chance, you would think he would be a very useful option off the bench vs Georgia. I think Mick fancies Judge ahead of him though, not sure why myself.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:28pm
Mick loves Judgey. 

Bryne spotted in Coppers already Beer
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:28pm
The decision to have Judge as prominent as he is must be to do with his form before the injury. He also is quite good with the deadball, and has contributed during the campaign.

I’d be interested to see if Kenny would be as willing to keep him in the squad, especially if he is still playing in League 1.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:31pm
Kenny won’t let him carry the water.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

The decision to have Judge as prominent as he is must be to do with his form before the injury. He also is quite good with the deadball, and has contributed during the campaign.

I’d be interested to see if Kenny would be as willing to keep him in the squad, especially if he is still playing in League 1.

31 in November.
This is his one and only shot. Can’t see Kenny being interested.

Edited by McG - 10 Sep 2019 at 10:35pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:36pm
Done very well tonight, no surprise when a team lets him have the ball and drop off he can do untold damage.

His next move club wise will have a major impact on his in career, would love to see him go to a technical league. 

For the moment hes best staying at Rovers, Bradzer by all accounts is doing great work with him.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:37pm
Bradzer....... oooooh friend
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Bradzer....... oooooh friend

Bradzer Heart

Got a lot of abuse over the years on YBIG, yet under his guidance Bazuno, Clark, Burke got moves to the UK and now Jack Byrne is an Irish international he's doing something right.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:40pm
Lads, he won't get another move. He's destined to stay in the Eircom league. 

Attitude is sh*te and doesn't have the ability. Good cameo tonight. Rovers level standard. 

We will never bring on a pub league player in a competitive competition and that's just the harsh truth. 

More chance of seeing a few 21s.
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 11:09pm
A pub league player in the Eircom League?
LOL
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Done very well tonight, no surprise when a team lets him have the ball and drop off he can do untold damage.

His next move club wise will have a major impact on his in career, would love to see him go to a technical league. 

For the moment hes best staying at Rovers, Bradzer by all accounts is doing great work with him.

I've never understood this criticism, it's a bit like when Keane was criticised for scoring against weaker sides. You're supposed to score against weaker sides, and you're supposed to create chances when you're given space. Would he get less flak if he just did nothing? The situation was presented to him and he took full advantage of it, that's the sign of a good footballer.
We're decent enough..
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Lads, he won't get another move. He's destined to stay in the Eircom league. 

Attitude is sh*te and doesn't have the ability. Good cameo tonight. Rovers level standard. 

We will never bring on a pub league player in a competitive competition and that's just the harsh truth. 

More chance of seeing a few 21s.
Arsehole.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 11:28pm
Franko Franko Franko Franko Franko LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 138>
  Share Topic