You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mourhino to Utd: Should Fergie step step aside?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mourhino to Utd: Should Fergie step step aside?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs broonies bhoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:14pm
The special one would only stay at OT for a couple of years then be off somewhere better,Moyes would be a better choice for the long term IMO
Sponsored Links

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

the only good outcome out of this is if Benitez gets to stay at Chelsea next season

How did you come up with this?Confused

Is he not doing a good job and getting some good results? I think he is, fans have laid off him and they play some good football.

The fans haven't laid off him, it has just fizzled out since they know he is leaving. Personally, I thin he has done a decent job, he has a huge game tomorrow night though. I genuinely think he could have won the league and they would  have got rid of him.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:36pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10042798/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-considering-retiring-as-Manchester-United-manager-before-end-of-the-week.html

Probably bollocks but wouldn't be shocked to a certain extent. When he goes it'll be a sudden announcement as such (i.e. he won't announce it a few months in advance like he did previously before changing his mind)
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10042798/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-considering-retiring-as-Manchester-United-manager-before-end-of-the-week.html

Probably bollocks but wouldn't be shocked to a certain extent. When he goes it'll be a sudden announcement as such (i.e. he won't announce it a few months in advance like he did previously before changing his mind)

just got a text from a good source club will announce it tomorrow
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Blind faith LOL

Im basing my view on an unbelievable league trophy winning record

Go back to setting up bogus profiles you mong you havent a clue

Classy. Embarrassed
AKA pedantic kunt
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:32am

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

The fact remains that no one knows how long fergie will go on. He may keep extending his retirement out into the future. If Guardiola is a flop at Bayern what then?? Mourinho is the man for the job but who knows if it will ever happen.

For the record if Mourinho takes the chelsea job (almost for certain now) I dont think Fergie will win another title. Mourinho always has outwitted Fergie. Thats assuming Roman keeps his nose out of the running of the team of course.

LOL

So Trap Junior was right then

Clap
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:34am
I've a feeling Mourinho's heading to OT. I don't know why.
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 9:38am
there'll be a few comments picked from this and laughed at over next few days i feel
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

+1...with CR7 in tow
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:44am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

+1...with CR7 in tow

Second guessing myself now, seeing as Ferguson will be up in the boardroom. Thyat's a big shadow to be working under.

http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 2:26pm
Mourinho is used to working with practically an unlimited transfer budget at Chelsea, Inter, Real.  What are the chances of the Glazers granting him that at United?  With debts of £300m+, I'd say slim.  Looks like it's Moyes.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

There is not a hope in hell Moyes would get the United job.

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

No idea! but it's too early to call it as Fergie won't step down for a number of year.

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Not a hope in hell moyes or giggs will be next united manager.

Giggs maybe down the line alright

still sticking by these lads?LOL
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 11:58am

Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

I can't think of a manager less suited to United than Mourinho. From style of play to his desire to manage one club for a few years then move on to his general conduct as a manager he just doesn't suit the club at all. Hopefully Bobby Charlton gets his wish.

Couldnt agree more

Mourinho is a great manager but just wouldnt suit united imo

Bump for Jtl
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 12:26pm
I'd compare Mourinho's tenure at Chelsea to Howard Kendall's at Everton except Mourinho didn't have the European success that Kendall had, and had far, far more money. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic