You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Southampton thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 67>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 7:53am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Pellegrino is a clown...And no I don't think he'll be sacked sadly. Looks like we're stuck with him

That clown played in two champions league finals. Something the mighty Southampton will never do !!

Playing and management very different though bud. 

Worrying for Saints I know a team struggling when I see one!!
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2018 at 11:54am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Aye but ones a great manager and one is a clown...And no I don't think he'll be sacked sadly. Looks like we're stuck with him

That clown played in two champions league finals. Something the mighty Southampton will never do !!
Good player poor manager then. Tactically the worst manager I've seen at Southampton. When teams change things against us we are so slow to react. I said it at the time that Puel was doing a good job...So the fans that wanted him out are reaping what they sowed
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 7:02am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 9:48am
He's right we got 75 mil!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 6:58am

Saints most important game of the season today?

Edited by Double Maxim - 24 Feb 2018 at 7:01am
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 10:13am
Yep every one is a cup final now as the cliche goes. Think we'll sneak a win. Superstition is stopping me from going as we've lost 1 nil my two previous visits there!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2018 at 1:20pm

Yep every one is a cup final now as the cliche goes. Think we'll sneak a win. Superstition is stopping me from going as we've lost 1 nil my two previous visits there!
Ohhhhhh jezzzzzzzzzzzz Bronze i was only thinking about you going today , hummmm never mind still going for 1-0 to the Clarets Wink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2018 at 5:30pm
Looked like it was going to be the same again but that could be a vital point come the end of the season. Delighted for Gabbi to get the equiliser. In the top 3 players we have but MP2 doesn't know what to do with him
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 8:11am

Looked like it was going to be the same again but that could be a vital point come the end of the season. Delighted for Gabbi to get the equiliser. In the top 3 players we have but MP2 doesn't know what to do with him

The times I've seen Gabbiadini he's looked a class act.             
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 6:30pm
Saints fans seem very anti Pellegrino will the board not get rid of him now thebronze14?                        
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 8:10pm
Nah the chance to sack hi has been and gone. Feel for him as the board haven't really backed him and have continued the policy of sell our best players and hope for the best. It's all coming to roost for them now.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Weeblywee Weeblywee wrote:

Was at the Spurs game in Jan at St. Mary's.Saints are too good to go downu

Their results would suggest that's not entirely the case. They've been dreadful in a lot of games
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2018 at 12:20am
We are certainly not too good to go down! We've been absolute poison since the EFL Cup Final last year
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 9:03pm
Pellegrino gone who do you want as replacement Bronze?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:36am
Anyone!! Would be happy with someone to take us to end of season and reassess then..t's looking like Hughes at the moment. Short term I think he would keep us up but wouldn't be so sure long term
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:41am
Dour Hughes. The managerial carousel.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 11:26am
Think you definitely needed a change anyway Newcastle looked like Barcelona at times against you a the weekend.

Didn't look like any of the Southampton players had any confidence to put up a fight once they went 2 behind.

That is defo something regardless of who takes over needs to instill in that team  
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 11:29am
Hey at least TJ will be happy as another one bites the dust .

Edited by Claret Murph - 13 Mar 2018 at 11:29am
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 67>
  Share Topic