You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Southampton thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 67>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Southampton thread
    Posted: 04 May 2013 at 6:30am
I felt it was about time we had a Saints thread particuatly with thebronze14 being a top man. Cool 

I'm hearing that Southampton are currently top of the fair play league that would enable them to qualify for the Europa League next season.
Anyone know if this is true and who is standing second in the fair play league at the moment ?
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

ftm View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ftm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2013 at 9:41am
Made many a 5am start to the south coast
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:08am
Pochettino said they'd reject if offered a place in the Europa League because of fair play. They only want to do it by getting results on the pitch.

Edited by tribalarmy - 04 May 2013 at 11:09am
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Pochettino said they'd reject if offered a place in the Europa League because of fair play. They only want to do it by getting results on the pitch.
Wayhey!Saints thread at last!Yeah heard that, real reason is that we probably won't have the squad depth and after seeing Newcastle struggle this season it would be negative thing for the club. Personally I'd love to see it, would love to go on an away trip. Only been in Europe once in my lifetime, lost on away goals to Bucharest in 2004. Looks like we're in the hunt for Victor Wanyama. Would be a greaat signing but I can see him going to United
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:12pm
Saints game v Spurs is a delayed ko today of 3.30 due to traffic accident.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Saints game v Spurs is a delayed ko today of 3.30 due to traffic accident.
Not very confident after a poor match last week. Schneiderin missing is a big loss as well. Guly is in and he hasnt scored for 40 odd games so he'll definitely rifle one in today!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 8:27pm

The views of a Saints fan.

Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 9:02pm

I felt it was about time we had a Saints thread particuatly with thebronze14 being a top man. Cool 

I'm hearing that Southampton are currently top of the fair play league that would enable them to qualify for the Europa League next season.
Anyone know if this is true and who is standing second in the fair play league at the moment ?

Reading are currently second.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 9:45pm

The views of a Saints fan.

Decent article...He lost respect when he called Pochettino 'MoPo' thoughDead 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 9:46pm
Any predictions for the weekend anyway? 1-1 Late Lambert equiliser from the spot!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 10:05pm
1-0 to Sunderland Wink
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
ftm View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ftm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 2:29am
2 2
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:45am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Any predictions for the weekend anyway? 1-1 Late Lambert equiliser from the spot!

2 1 to Sunderland.

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday bud.
Vaux View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 4:42pm
3 2 to SAFC.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:19pm
More Soton views 

Edited by Double Maxim - 10 May 2013 at 7:21pm
gary rowell View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary rowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2013 at 9:41am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Wayhey!Saints thread at last!Yeah heard that, real reason is that we probably won't have the squad depth and after seeing Newcastle struggle this season it would be negative thing for the club. Personally I'd love to see it, would love to go on an away trip. Only been in Europe once in my lifetime, lost on away goals to Bucharest in 2004. Looks like we're in the hunt for Victor Wanyama. Would be a greaat signing but I can see him going to United

Whats your link with Southampton and how many of your party will be at the SOL tomorrow bud ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 6:36am
What a pleasure it was to meet thebronze14 yesterday a top man. Thumbs Up

Hope to see you again for an Ireland or SAFC/Southampton game bud.
Jonesy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 9:50am
Decent turn out from Soton yesterday.
Get Double Maxim in the Clarehall Dublin Tesco ASAP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 67>
  Share Topic