You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Funny Sex Stories/First Time Having Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Don't know if this is true or not but I thought it was funny, so always remember it.

Anyway, a lad I worked with years ago, he was giving this bird a diddy wank and left a skid mark on her belly.

LOL

And he wasn't 'giving a bird a diddy wank' she was giving him one ya headcase LOL

Edited by Gaz - 30 Apr 2015 at 12:17pm
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Don't know if this is true or not but I thought it was funny, so always remember it.

Anyway, a lad I worked with years ago, he was giving this bird a diddy wank and left a skid mark on her belly.

LOL

And he wasn't 'giving a bird a diddy wank' she was giving him one ya headcase LOL

You'd never know Gaz with the filth and people this lad knows
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

LOL

LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 1:42pm
A friend of mine was back at some Northie birds place. They did the no pants dance and she asked him to go for the backdoors and there was a tub of vaseline in the drawer.
So over he goes and pulls opens the draw and sees a large tub of vaseline. He opens it up and there was a c0ck imprint in the tub.... fect it he says, chalks up and proceeds as planned.

irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by ZinedineKibane ZinedineKibane wrote:

A friend of mine was back at some Northie birds place. They did the no pants dance and she asked him to go for the backdoors and there was a tub of vaseline in the drawer.
So over he goes and pulls opens the draw and sees a large tub of vaseline. He opens it up and there was a c0ck imprint in the tub.... fect it he says, chalks up and proceeds as planned.

Jesus. LOLLOL
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 2:34pm
She wasn't from Ballymena was she?
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by ZinedineKibane ZinedineKibane wrote:

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 4:48pm
The good times are back on ybig
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 4:54pm
LOLLOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 6:47pm
Should be a lot more contribution to this thread.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 7:26pm

Should be a lot more contribution to this thread.
Most posters haven't sealed the deal yet.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 7:52pm
Only Johnner getting raped
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

I'm literally crying laughing at this
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
GUFC_Andy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUFC_Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2017 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Da got me two brazzers for me sixteenth. Great rides altogether. One even stuck her finger up me hole while the other played with herself in the corner.
brillaint
Don't ban me for no reason, please.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 11:46am
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 12:04pm
Stayed in me friends mobile home when about 13 and his Mam and dad who were in the 40's at the time and they came back from the pub, we were out on the sofas and pretended to be asleep, two of them start snogging in the kitchen then go into the bedroom where the bed starts squeaking and the mobile shakes for a few minutes. Always remember his dad came out after and let off this satisfactory 'aahhhhhhh' before going into the toilet and having a piss. Mate was f**king morto trying to say they didn't have sex. Must remind him next time I see him again

Edited by t_rAndy - 19 Mar 2018 at 12:05pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 12:09pm
Was the aulone a looker?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2018 at 12:21pm

Was the aulone a looker?

Haha no she was a minger. You wouldn't think they would get up to that type of thing. That made it even funnier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 23>
  Share Topic