You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Funny Sex Stories/First Time Having Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 9:33am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Male teacher rides female student: "Lock him up".

Female teacher (in this instance, a cracker) rides male student: "The lucky b@stard".
It has all been changed, she is 'a bit of a pig' now.

I suppose it could be like 'merica were female teachers shag female students

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6334353/Special-education-teacher-26-arrested-sex-17-year-old-female-student.html
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 9:36am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

If it was a male teacher and an underage girl it certainly wouldn’t be in a thread called funny stories about sex 
is 17 under age ? Put it in here rather than start a new thread

Yep 17 is the legal age but as a teacher you are in position of due care so things like this fall under this category. 

Sorry, hadn't read the story before I commented. Thought the boy was 14 not 17

inlikeflynn View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inlikeflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 9:38am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Male teacher rides female student: "Lock him up".

Female teacher (in this instance, a cracker) rides male student: "The lucky b@stard".
It has all been changed, she is 'a bit of a pig' now.

Even still, if she’s 24 I reckon he’s doing alright for himself. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 9:40am
We really have a strange relationship with sex in Ireland.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 9:46am
if the pics are of her in the WhatsApp group then this young lad makes muff seem sensible and doesn’t deserve a cock. 

she is an absolute belter. he should have kept his mouth shut and continued with what he was getting and wait till the graduation night in the Club and finger the box of her and all the lads will think you’re a great fella. then he can continue to have sex on tap and nothing can be said to both of them. f**king millennials

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 11:15am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

if the pics are of her in the WhatsApp group then this young lad makes muff seem sensible and doesn’t deserve a cock. 
she is an absolute belter. he should have kept his mouth shut and continued with what he was getting and wait till the graduation night in the Club and finger the box of her and all the lads will think you’re a great fella. then he can continue to have sex on tap and nothing can be said to both of them. f**king millennials
I saw those pics and yes she'd give a snowman a horn.
But the pic in the paper she had a rather larger arse and hips

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by inlikeflynn inlikeflynn wrote:

What was the stupid little bollox shouting his mouth off over it for? He should have been thanking his lucky stars, the best education he will likely have got from that school. 

I’ll bet that she had an attack of conscience, stopped delivering the goods and yer man has spilled the beans to get his own back on her.
Yep he spilled his beans all over his cacks as soon as she touched him
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

I met these Canadian lads travelling, all about 18/19 who had just left Thailand.

They went to town on the prossies and would go to a bar and order 4 girls and one ladyboy.
The 4+1 would crawl under the table and give the 5 lads bjs.
They never knew who got the ladyboy - Thailand roulette!

Was that not on Dirty Sanchez a few years ago?LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 5:10pm

Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

I met these Canadian lads travelling, all about 18/19 who had just left Thailand.

They went to town on the prossies and would go to a bar and order 4 girls and one ladyboy.
The 4+1 would crawl under the table and give the 5 lads bjs.
They never knew who got the ladyboy - Thailand roulette!

Was that not on Dirty Sanchez a few years ago?LOL

This was after the 02 World Cup so well before that show. 
But I doubt the show did bj’s on tv???

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 5:45pm
Finally got the renovations in the gaff and the extension finished, so a few gargles will be had before christening the floor in the extension, the quare wan will love the feel of the underground heating on her big arse before scorching her hands and knees, will report later
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 5:53pm
LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 8:35pm
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Finally got the renovations in the gaff and the extension finished, so a few gargles will be had before christening the floor in the extension, the quare wan will love the feel of the underground heating on her big arse before scorching her hands and knees, will report later
How’d you get on Doc?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2018 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

How’d you get on Doc?
Left the curtains and blind open so the nosey coont of a neighbor backing onto the house might cop an eyeful, coont probably shot his load within seconds if he was doing his peeping Tom act, I was like a fckin gardener pushing a wheelbarrow around the Fckin floor, fckin tiles slippey as ice, I could not get too much purchase on her from behind so after doing a lap of the kitchen with her on her hands and knees and me having to readjust after every thrust and sweating like a pig from the exertion and heating we had to go back to the oul reliable table, it’s just the ideal height for me to ram the box off her but the finisher was the best slam bang thank you mam up against the glass folding door she was like one of them Garfield cats people have stuck in their car windows, she can clean the fckin glass herself tomorrow
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 12:16am
LOLLOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 9:04am
LOL
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 9:06am
LOLLOLLOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 9:06am
that's one active imagination
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>
  Share Topic