You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Funny Sex Stories/First Time Having Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d13dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 5:31pm
good grief - that's a bit suspect.

cant deal with he/shes etc at all give me the heeby jeebies. 

in this day and age i will probably be arrested for saying that. 

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 6:41pm
It may have taken over 5 years but I think the thread now needs to be renamed "Grim sex stories, etc".

Good jaysus.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by PaulB PaulB wrote:

Mate of mine done a bit of manhole engineering in Thailand on his stag with a ladyboy. Said she/he was the best ride hes ever had. Was at it for 3 nights in a row for hours until his lanyard was more or less broken. Wouldn't be something I would be willing to try. Claims hes not gay but the idea of a woman with a tool really does it for him.

Ah go way ffs LOLLOLLOL
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Mate of mine done a bit of manhole engineering in Thailand on his stag with a ladyboy. Said she/he was the best ride hes ever had. Was at it for 3 nights in a row for hours until his lanyard was more or less broken. Wouldn't be something I would be willing to try. Claims hes not gay but the idea of a woman with a tool really does it for him.

Ah go way ffs LOLLOLLOL

The best part of the whole post!! LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 8:51am

Confused

he didnt do similar in Copenhagen after the play off game and is he a Northy ?
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:09am

He's gay 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:17am

Is your mate Alan Partridge  ? 

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:17am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

He's gay 

LOLLOL

Agree.
Its cock that turns him on
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He's gay 

LOLLOL

Agree.

Do you know if he has got his wife to use a strap on?

Edited by lassassinblanc - 26 Oct 2018 at 9:37am
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:31am

LOLLOL
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 9:32am

He's gay 

SGB tell us the story again about your long walk along the road to Ennis. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 10:33am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

He's gay 

LOLLOL

Agree.

Do you know if he has got his wife to use a strap on?

ffs LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 10:35am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

He's gay 

SGB tell us the story again about your long walk along the road to Ennis. 

hahahaha. not until you tell us the story about that time you got your dick out in a photo and everyone laughed  LOL LOLLOL

Edited by ShayGivensBum - 26 Oct 2018 at 10:36am
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 10:57am
Manhole engineering. 

Isn't Jeremy Corbyn quite interested in that?  

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Manhole engineering. 

Isn't Jeremy Corbyn quite interested in that?  

if rumours are true Michael D does too. have heard it twice but i don't really buy into it at all 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

To be fair the first date ended up in the Swan in Stockwell until 4am and i nearly did the old banjo string on the 3rd date having a leisurely mooch around brown town. There wasn't a 4th date literally was nothing left to do. she was an absolute loon in the bed room whatsapp sex talk all day every day was too much. Very nice girl as it goes but there was nowhere left to take things after that. 
What a place, fcukin mental kip, loved it.

The night of the Ireland-Italy match in WC94 my sister was in there and went outside for air after Houghton scored. Her boyfriend went outside to look for her to find the feds all over the place as a women had just been murdered. He went mad looking for her but she'd gone back in through the side door.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 12:30pm

Two mates of mine pulled two trans genders (unknown to them) in Nottingham.

Both said it was the best ride they ever had.

Lads, don't knock it til you try it Wink
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by d13dave d13dave wrote:

To be fair the first date ended up in the Swan in Stockwell until 4am and i nearly did the old banjo string on the 3rd date having a leisurely mooch around brown town. There wasn't a 4th date literally was nothing left to do. she was an absolute loon in the bed room whatsapp sex talk all day every day was too much. Very nice girl as it goes but there was nowhere left to take things after that. 
What a place, fcukin mental kip, loved it.

The night of the Ireland-Italy match in WC94 my sister was in there and went outside for air after Houghton scored. Her boyfriend went outside to look for her to find the feds all over the place as a women had just been murdered. He went mad looking for her but she'd gone back in through the side door.

So are these 2 stories connected ? Was she theShocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>
  Share Topic