You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Funny Sex Stories/First Time Having Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 9:15am
ffs LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 1:55pm
a few videos knocking around now of yer wan😬

Edited by BigStrongMan - 02 Nov 2018 at 1:55pm
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

not her BSM. the lasher in the video doesn't have a freckle on her left tit but the teacher does Clap
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 2:31pm

Of Doc's quare wan?
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Finally got the renovations in the gaff and the extension finished, so a few gargles will be had before christening the floor in the extension, the quare wan will love the feel of the underground heating on her big arse before scorching her hands and knees, will report later
How’d you get on Doc?
Left the curtains and blind open so the nosey coont of a neighbor backing onto the house might cop an eyeful, coont probably shot his load within seconds if he was doing his peeping Tom act, I was like a fckin gardener pushing a wheelbarrow around the Fckin floor, fckin tiles slippey as ice, I could not get too much purchase on her from behind so after doing a lap of the kitchen with her on her hands and knees and me having to readjust after every thrust and sweating like a pig from the exertion and heating we had to go back to the oul reliable table, it’s just the ideal height for me to ram the box off her but the finisher was the best slam bang thank you mam up against the glass folding door she was like one of them Garfield cats people have stuck in their car windows, she can clean the fckin glass herself tomorrow

Sounds like very acceptable workmanship.  Your extension was well worth the wait.  Nothing beats a job well done.   
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

A friend of mine (who's not right in the head and would get up on anything) once said he would have sex with a monkey.But it would have to be a girl monkey because he is not gay. 

Still laughing at this -
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 3:27pm
sounds like something Neil from the Inbetweeners would say
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 3:32pm
No wonder they are nicking your pints when you've been laughing for a week.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

not her BSM. the lasher in the video doesn't have a freckle on her left tit but the teacher does Clap

I was thinking the tits are bigger in the vid as well. Image in the face though so confused. For the wank tank I'm going to side with that it us her
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 3:35am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Male teacher rides female student: "Lock him up".

Female teacher (in this instance, a cracker) rides male student: "The lucky b@stard".

True. Male teacher here where I am offered better grades for nudes and insinuated about more. Got pics from one poor girl. Didn't get locked up. Up roar. Other way around everyone laughs. 
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 3:37am
But in 90% of the cases the lads weren't forced
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 11:20am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

that's one active imagination
You just stick to doing press ups on snowwhite LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 11:25am

Of Doc's quare wan?
LOL honestly don’t think she’d even care, you’d want to see the dirty sanchez that was left on the new glass doors in the extension LOL

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 03 Nov 2018 at 11:25am
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2018 at 6:51pm

Of Doc's quare wan?
LOL honestly don’t think she’d even care, you’d want to see the dirty sanchez that was left on the new glass doors in the extension LOL
PM me
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

A friend of mine was back at some Northie birds place. They did the no pants dance and she asked him to go for the backdoors and there was a tub of vaseline in the drawer.
So over he goes and pulls opens the draw and sees a large tub of vaseline. He opens it up and there was a c0ck imprint in the tub.... fect it he says, chalks up and proceeds as planned.

Still one of my favorite stories on this site
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

went to a mixed school, so had the benefit of trying to get the ride as an after school activity in one of the classrooms. this bird a year ahead of us took a shining to one of my mates, so after school one day, she took him down to one of the back classrooms that you can't see into, but if someone walks in there's nowhere to hide. it was her time of the month, so was happy enough for him to pot her brown. didn't have any lube or johnny, so his joy of getting the ride in a classroom for the first time was subsided by the fact that it was dry as f**k and she was smashing down on his banjo.
anyway, the teacher that holds her class in that room everyday came back to collect something, only to see this going on. your one gets a serious fright and jumps off my mate, taking his foreskin with her. he lets out a proper shriek, blood is everywhere, tears pouring down his face. ambulance called, and any students that were still around saw this chap being walked up the corridor by two paramedics, blubbering away. your one had to join him in the ambulance, and had to have his foreskin pulled from her arse. don't think he's gone for the brown since

LOLLOLClap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
WillieB View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 1:31pm
just paranoia Big smile
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2020 at 3:42pm
I would have doubts about those two stories (foreskin ripping off and the cock imprint vaseline one) as they sound like something from an American toilet humour teen comedy. That or they must be seriously embellished tbh.  
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
  Share Topic