You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peeling back the helmet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peeling back the helmet
    Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 1:38am
While Im making a cxxt of myself, I might as well bring this one up.
Never really had much awareness of knobcheese accumulation under the ridge of the helmet in my teen years but I remember an ex giving me a blowjob,when she whipped out the flute and peeled it back ruthlessly like the SS with a banana, I got a whiff of cheese.Dead Thankfully it was her rather than me on having to proceed with the blowjob Smile. I actually never knew that cheese would accumulate under your ridge within your foreskin.
When I said it to one of the lads about washing helmets, I said it's sore when you peel back in the shower. His reply when I asked him did he not think it was sore?! (I asked him 2010) He goes "Ya when I was 10 years old"

Bottom line (apart from my obvious insanity in starting this thread) is it's easier to peel back in the shower if your flute is lubed enough. No excuses
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 1:40am
sweet jesus man, lay off the Polish tack
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 1:41am
are you high?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 1:42am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

While Im making a cxxt of myself, I might as well bring this one up.
Never really had much awareness of knobcheese accumulation under the ridge of the helmet in my teen years but I remember an ex giving me a blowjob,when she whipped out the flute and peeled it back ruthlessly like the SS with a banana, I got a whiff of cheese.Dead Thankfully it was her rather than me on having to proceed with the blowjob Smile. I actually never knew that cheese would accumulate under your ridge within your foreskin.
When I said it to one of the lads about washing helmets, I said it's sore when you peel back in the shower. His reply when I asked him did he not think it was sore?! (I asked him 2010) He goes "Ya when I was 10 years old"

Bottom line (apart from my obvious insanity in starting this thread) is it's easier to peel back in the shower if your flute is lubed enough. No excuses

WTF
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 1:47am
I thought we had passed this phase of people trying to outdo one another with sh*t, penis-related threads. Quality
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 2:02am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I thought we had passed this phase of people trying to outdo one another with sh*t, penis-related threads. Quality

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 2:02am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

are you high?

Nah, I wouldn't be anywhere near ybig or a computer if I was
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 2:06am
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

sweet jesus man, lay off the Polish tack

And here's me clonbhoy trying to start threads for a bit of craic seeing as posters were complaining about how boring the forum got. Oh well Ouch
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 6:50am
Holy mother of jaysus, stop posting if this is the sh*t you come up with which you think is funny

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:35am
I has the same conversation with a pal of mine in June 1985.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 9:50am
I got a laugh outta that
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:06am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I got a laugh outta that

+1 good effort prong ClapClapClapClap
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Holy mother of jaysus, stop posting if this is the sh*t you come up with which you think is funny

Thing is Sono, there's been loads of these disgusting pissing,wetting,sh*tting threads but I dont remember ya giving off about them. if qman (or any of the other posters that you probably know) for instance this up you wouldntve said anything.

My sense of humour is alot more high brow than this thread. It's not to be taken serious

Edited by irishmufc - 27 Apr 2013 at 10:31am
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:32am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Thing is Sono, there's been loads of these disgusting pissing,wetting,sh*tting threads but I dont remember ya giving off about them. if qman (or any of the other posters that you probably know) for instance this up you wouldntve said anything.

Its not to be taken serious. My sense of humour is alot more high brow than this thread.

Don't mind him imufc, keep up the good work and clean that helmet of your at least once a day.
Chips don't bounce
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:33am
Qman or others posts things as a joke, you are being deadly serious which is the funniest part of your post, big difference lad

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:42am

Qman or others posts things as a joke, you are being deadly serious which is the funniest part of your post, big difference lad

"Holy mother of jaysus, stop posting if this is the sh*t you come up with which you think is funny"

eh?

Am I being serious or funny? Which one is it?

The pissing ,sh*tting threads were lads posting what really happens to them after nights out so what's the difference between those threads and this?
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:45am
Wash your feckin knob man and be done with it.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:48am
Muf why do you give a sh*t what Sono thinks of your thread.

AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic