Series 10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
EastStandMan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

I am Shamrock Rovers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EastStandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Series 10
    Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

7/4 Rvs , 2s if you shop around when was the last time that happened for a domestic match .

I ll have to have a nibble there ,win win situation Thumbs Up

Rovers to win 3-0 and yer bookies to close down , grin grin situation LOL .
Shamrock Rovers - lovin the buzz .
Sponsored Links

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:03pm

7/4 Rvs , 2s if you shop around when was the last time that happened for a domestic match .

I ll have to have a nibble there ,win win situation Thumbs Up

"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 11:53am
Hoops, Shels double tonight - just over 5/1.....

Throw in Cliftonville to complete treble tomorrow makes it just over 10/1
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Dillonman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dillonman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

20 bans handed out in Drogheda today

Bit harsh banning 20

should have banned the lot of you inbred gits.
We all hate Drog scum.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:47pm

Bit harsh banning 20

Drogslife View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drogslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:28pm
13 life time bans and 8 season long bans is the numbers i'm hearing some clear out if true!!
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 9:09pm
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:26pm

Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Borderline robbery in Inchicore last night. How Pats didn't get a second goal I'll never know.

Dave Mulcahy!

He was super on the night for Bohs apart from a few silly free kicks he gave away he was flawless

have alot of time for mulcahy...especially after his injury time equaliser in dalymount a few years backWink

thought he was excellent the other night.he was up our end the first half and constantly talking to the younger lads and shouting advice. must be ealy thirties now i'd say
cup champions
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:16pm
Some performance alright. Won nearly everything in the air as well tackles on the ground - even managed to block a shot when he was KO'd on the deck. And just for good measure he got the equaliser.

Edited by Trapped - 01 May 2013 at 3:38pm
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

Borderline robbery in Inchicore last night. How Pats didn't get a second goal I'll never know.

Dave Mulcahy!

He was super on the night for Bohs apart from a few silly free kicks he gave away he was flawless
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 11:01am

Dave Mulcahy!

FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
greg View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 9:58pm

Originally posted by greg greg wrote:

Lads are seriously having a go at me for defending my fellow drogheda supporters from being called absolute scum ? I am not scum , i have never started a fight in my life and i deplore violence at football . So dont come on here with you holier than though attitude . I hope the pricks that did this get jail but this dosent mean the 99.9 % of our support who are decent people need to made scapegoats for there actions . So get off your moral highhorse ans look at the issue like adults ... 

Moral Highhorse ???, your the one starting hreads about trouble at LOI grounds last year no thread this weekend funnily enough ,

The thread was already started and other people had commented on the idiot hooligans from Drogheda and there antics in sligo before i did Clap .You want me to start a thread on it and repeat it all ? I started the thread about violence outside LOI grounds as i have been attacked twice recently outside dalymount by bohs scumbags . Im confused , have i in any way tried to defend hooligan behavior ? I defended decent drogheda fans from being called Absolute scum .  
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 11:20am
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 8:57am

Bohs definatley the happier with last night in saying that we had a couple of chances to nick it on the break and Barker took a great ssave from Clarke .

From a Pats point of view I am sure they will feel they should of won it ,Jake the snake was super when he came on , they are the games you need to turn in to wins to challenge for leagues .

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 8:48am
Originally posted by greg greg wrote:

Lads are seriously having a go at me for defending my fellow drogheda supporters from being called absolute scum ? I am not scum , i have never started a fight in my life and i deplore violence at football . So dont come on here with you holier than though attitude . I hope the pricks that did this get jail but this dosent mean the 99.9 % of our support who are decent people need to made scapegoats for there actions . So get off your moral highhorse ans look at the issue like adults ... 

Moral Highhorse ???, your the one starting hreads about trouble at LOI grounds last year no thread this weekend funnily enough ,
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Was talking to two people at work today who were at the drugs game, said there was about 20-25 of them, all young fellas and pissed out of their heads

The steward that got hit was on crutches (why was he allowed to be a steward?) they were fighting among themselves, dropping there togs in the stand

Also said they asked the stewards not to let them in, and also when they were in they asked the stewards to do something about it and were ignored

Yeah SHoco some mong got his cock out. I didn't see the incident meself (my pal did though)/ However, I did see a family with small kids haven't to move as a result. The stewards wouldn't let them in, but the filth isnisted that they did so "they could control them better that way" ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by The Q Man - 30 Apr 2013 at 10:00am
Drogslife View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drogslife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 12:08am
the steward wasn't on crutches it was a man in the stand that was on crutches it was two different incidents and sorry to say not the only two!! i just want this over with now two days of turning on my laptop to see nothing but this.. hopefully the club deal with this in the next few days and we can move on from it.
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 11:25pm
2 points dropped again tonight. missed so many chances. hit the bar twice and missed a sitter when easier to score. bohs scored with their only shot on target. think flood might have used his hand to score. needed 3 points tonight cos we have 2 tough matches away to cork and drogs then the homeless shower of sh!tes.

cork beat bray 2-1 with 2 goals in the last 3 mins
cup champions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic