You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David Meyler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:00pm
Meyler is one of the pundits on RTE 2 for the Swiss game on Tuesday night.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

He better not try and flog BitcoinLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Big smile
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:45pm

how i miss giles dunphy and brady together. Yawnfest of the panels nowadays. Cliche after cliche.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

how i miss giles dunphy and brady together. Yawnfest of the panels nowadays. Cliche after cliche.

+1

They were dinosaurs and their opinion was to be laughed at rather than listened to but I loved the controversyLOL

RTE is awful now.  Probably the worst out of BBC,ITV, Sky, BT, Virgin etc..

Virgin has leapfrogged RTE big time
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 11:52pm
The craic we used to have watching them. Now everyone is afraid to say anything in case they might offend someone and if they do darragh will be there to apologise on their behalf dont you worry. Dont even watch the panel discussion anymore. Maybe if brady is there i might.
Rodneytrotter View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rodneytrotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 12:47am

Oh no, Why ??? He was woeful last time . 
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 7:06am

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

+1

They were dinosaurs and their opinion was to be laughed at rather than listened to but I loved the controversyLOL

RTE is awful now.  Probably the worst out of BBC,ITV, Sky, BT, Virgin etc..

Virgin has leapfrogged RTE big time

Unfortunately, the majority of the viewers took everything they said as gospel, leading to the poor perception of the team over the last 15 years, while the rugby team gets lauded for winning friendlies and underachieving at major tournaments.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 10:15am

LOL

He looks like he would struggle counting the change in his Trocaire box, never mind dealing in cryptocurrencies.
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 5:06pm
Is that Meyler bitcoin thing legit? was thinking of throwing 20 quid in for the craic but it's 250 euro minimum deposit.......I registered out of curiosity without depositing and I've been inundated with calls from an Austrian number since
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Is that Meyler bitcoin thing legit? was thinking of throwing 20 quid in for the craic but it's 250 euro minimum deposit.......I registered out of curiosity without depositing and I've been inundated with calls from an Austrian number since

Don’t do it unless you have a legitimate person to consult with. Crypto is the Wild West right now and who knows what will happen when regulators crack down
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Don’t do it unless you have a legitimate person to consult with. Crypto is the Wild West right now and who knows what will happen when regulators crack down

So it's not legal?
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 5:20pm

So it's not legal?

Depends on where you live, but generally it’s legal in democratic countries where it takes an age for politics and regulators to
catch up with new technology. That doesn’t mean it always will be.

From what I know, the point is that it’s kind of self regulating, but is also very popular with crooks. So make of that what you will.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 5:23pm

LOLLOLLOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 5:57pm

PM Trap Jr
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 6:01pm
I'm starting a new ponzi scheme if anyone is interested.

I can guarantee 80% return on any investment all you need to do is wire me €100 now for the admin fee and you can be a millionaire by next week.
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 6:21pm
It's definitely not legit, Meyler has no interest in bitcoin, or any online currency https://twitter.com/DavidMeyler/status/1179309132605771776?s=19

All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2019 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

It's definitely not legit, Meyler has no interest in bitcoin, or any online currency https://twitter.com/DavidMeyler/status/1179309132605771776?s=19

I thought as much the date on cheque shown is 19/11/04 , but I'm aware there is money to be made from bitcoin/cryptocurrencies but I wouldn't have the first foggiest how to go about it .......nor have never really been interested
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101>
  Share Topic