You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cardiff City

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote c90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 10:18pm
anyone on here got a connection for tickets to Cardiff. im bringing my dad to the newscastle match and dont want to fork out for two memberships (£30 each) before even knowing if i can get the tickets.
Maggie Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Lawrence Of Arabia, Elton John! Yiz can all go f**k yerselves
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2013 at 11:41pm
Huge respect for Mackay, very dignified in an impossible situation

Tan, on the other hand, represents, for me, all that is wrong with modern football, only met one fan over there last august that stopped supporting them, would imagine if we went back next september numbers would be much larger
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 1:59pm
Anyone know the reason why Tan is looking to change them back to blue? Will the crest change back too?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 2:10pm
Confirmed:

CARDIFF IS BLUE! Clap 

New crest and everything. The Bluebirds are back.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Anyone know the reason why Tan is looking to change them back to blue? Will the crest change back too?

Attendance for their last game was 3900 and the figures for Saturday wasn't reaching 5 figures.

Money talks.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 2:37pm
"The Christmas and New Year period has given me time to reflect on the events of the last year. Spending time with my family had a profound effect upon me. My mother, Madam Low Siew Beng, a devout Buddhist, who attended Cardiff City Football Club to watch them play, spoke to me on the importance of togetherness, unity and happiness.

"Cardiff City Football Club is important to me and I wish to see it united and happy.

"With the guidance and influence of my mother, I asked my chairman, Mehmet Dalman and Chief Executive Officer, Ken Choo for their advice and to consult with a good cross-section of the fan base.

"This meeting took place last night, when some 70 representatives of our supporters were present. My thanks and gratitude to those who gave up their evening and time to be there. I am informed that this was a very productive and frank exchange of views, but all with the same objective to strengthen our Club.

"These views were also added to by a large number of emails that were sent to the Club over the last 24 hours from our wider supporter base.

"To paraphrase John F. Kennedy, “Let us never compromise out of fear. But let us never fear to compromise.”

"My wish is to unite and make the Club successful and in order to achieve this I fully support the Board’s decision to implement the following changes:

1. Starting from Saturday, 10 January 2015 and until the end of this season, our home kit shall be blue. Our away kit shall be red. I would like to thank the Football League for their approval to facilitate my request.

2. For the 2015/16 season, Cardiff City’s home kit colour shall be blue. Our away kit colour shall be red.

3. The Club badge will be redesigned to reflect the dominance of the Bluebird, while celebrating the proud history and heritage of the Club. I also wish to incorporate elements representative of my culture and beliefs, which I hope are respected.

4. As the chairman has explained, the debt to equity resolution is not straightforward. We will deal with this in due course, with all decisions made in the best interest of the Club.

5. For the 2015/16 Season, Non Price Freeze Season Tickets will be reduced and Price Freeze Season Tickets shall be adjusted accordingly to match these prices.

"I very much hope these steps will bring unity, success and happiness to our Club.

"The challenge ahead for us is enormous and I truly believe we will overcome these obstacles as a united Club.

Warm regards

Vincent Tan

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 2:41pm
Lunatic
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 2:41pm
Man of the people Clap
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 2:46pm
Thank you Mrs Tan Thumbs Up

Edited by ShamtheRam - 09 Jan 2015 at 3:04pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2015 at 3:15pm
Hummmm yes money was the driving force so all change .
Now don't like Cardiff or thier fans but they have won this one and good luck to them .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2018 at 2:23pm

Blueeeeeebirdssssss
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 7:40am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-46954922

Their new signing is apparently on this missing flight [:o]
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 8:06am
f**king hell.
Terrible if true

Edited by lassassinblanc - 22 Jan 2019 at 8:06am
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 9:10am
Confirmed by French police. Damn.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 9:10am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-46954922

Their new signing is apparently on this missing flight

Jaysus. 

Oddly enough when I seen that first last night first thing that came into my head was if it was a footballer signing for Cardiff (Was unaware of this specific one)
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 9:34am
Jaysus tragic, RIP

Edited by t_rAndy - 22 Jan 2019 at 9:34am
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 9:44am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Jaysus tragic, RIP
Who said he's dead? Have you not seen Castaway?

Hopefully this story somehow has a happy ending  

Edited by ShamtheRam - 22 Jan 2019 at 9:45am
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2019 at 9:47am
Yeah nothing confirmed yet in regards to his well being only reports of him being on board have come from France but not looking good.

How many private flights would go from Nantes to Cardiff?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic