You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Battle of the Babes 2013 - Winner: Natalia Velez
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Battle of the Babes 2013 - Winner: Natalia Velez

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 225>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:24pm
Meghan
Amy Adams is rough as f**k.
danny10tot View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danny10tot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 4:25pm
Amy didn't stand a chance. 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

George Best
tony grealish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony grealish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

She is class.

I would have voted for her ahead of Charlize.

Cant believe she's not in the competition, and Mary Harney is Confused

Mary's in it to win it. She'll wipe the floor with the rest of these munters.Thumbs Up
''I've had a rough night and I hate the f**kin eagles, man!!''
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 4:42pm
i can see harney gettin a lot of votes LOL
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 5:05pm
Well that tie wasn't a classic....Your one that got through won't get too far
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 10:27pm
delighted meghan got through, between herself amd millie clode for me this yearHeart
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by MJD MJD wrote:

Ok, at the risk of being thrown to the thick thread I have to admit that I nominated Leighton Meester for the competiton by accident. I didn't know the name of the one I wanted to nominate but I knew she was in 'The Roommate' so I did an imdb search and presumed it was Leighton Meester because she was the first actress listed. Minka Kelly was who I intended to nominate Embarrassed I reckon she would've beat Charlize.

Not to worry MJD went into the nominations thread last week specifically to nominate her only to find that the good man that is BaileNuisBhoy had already nominated her Clap. I seconded her instead so she is in the competition Heart. Don't think she made last years one Confused.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 10:54pm
She is a stunner. She could go a long way
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by farfar farfar wrote:

Not to worry MJD went into the nominations thread last week specifically to nominate her only to find that the good man that is BaileNuisBhoy had already nominated her Clap. I seconded her instead so she is in the competition Heart. Don't think she made last years one Confused.

Jeez u did and all! No. 58 on the list. Never saw her b4 but she's class in fairness.

Here is the current list:

1. Scarlett Johansson
2. Mila Kunis
3. Esti Ginzburg
4. Tori Black 
5. Michelle Keegan
6. Millie Clode
7. Meghan Markle
8. Georgia Salpa
9. Elisha Cuthbert
10. Maggie Grace
11. Zooey Deschanel
12. Natalie Portman
13. Kaley Cuoco
14. Frankie Sandford
15. Kelly Brook
16. Jennifer Love Hewitt
17. Rachel Riley
18. Jamie-Lynn Sigler
19. Eliza Dushku
20. Jennifer Aniston
21. Evangeline Lilly
22. Holly Willoughby
23. Eva Mendes
24. Alyssa Milano
25. Olga Kurlyenko
26. Natalie Sawyer
27. Jennifer Lawrence
28. Emma Stone
29. Emma Watson
30. Ashlynn Brooke
31. Charlotte Jackson
32. Claire Danes
33. Miranda Kerr
34. Ana Simon
35. Aoibhainn Ni Suilleabhain
36. Sofia Vergara
37. Kim Kardashian
38. Shakira
39. Kate Mara
40. Yvonne Strahovski
41. Britney Spears
42. Katy Perry
43. Jennifer Lopez
44. Jessica Alba
45. Lana Del Rey
46. Rachel Weisz
47. Marisa Tomei
48. Kaya Scodelario
49. Bianca Kajlich
50. Ana Ivanovich
51. Katherine Jenkins
52. Cobie Smulders
53. Stacy Kiebler
54. Taylor Swift
55. Maria Kirilenko
56. Nadia Forde
57. Kate Upton
58. Minka Kelly Heart
59. Natalia Velez
60. Penelope Cruz
61. Imogen Thomas
62. Charlize Theron
63. Alesha Dixon
64. Morena Bacarrin
65. Hayley McQueen
66. Stana Katic
67. Anna Kournikova
68. Sophie Howard
69. Catherine Tyldsely
70. Katherine Heigl
71. Emily Blunt
72. Beyonce
73. Andrea Roche
74. Amy Lee
75. Nadine Velazquez
76. Kirsteen O'Sullivan
77. Nicky Whelan
78. Mary Harney
79. Vanessa Hudgens
80. Selena Gomez 
81. Pixie Lott
82. Una Healy
83. Emmanuelle Chriqui
84. Sarah Hyland
85. Aimee Teegarden
86. Jessie J
87. Izzy Azalea
88. Alana Blanchard
89. Marisa Miller
90. Ewa Sonnet
91. Maria Sharapova
92. Mary Elizabeth Winstead
93. Leighton Meester
94. Helen Flanagan
95. Georgia May Foote
96. Rosie Jones
97. Cheryl Cole
98. Helena Christensen
99. Amber Heard
100. Mollie King
101. Kristen Stewart
102. Amy Adams
103. Halle Berry
104. Emma Spencer
105. Megyn Price
106. Kimberley Walsh
107. Blake Lively
108. Salma Hayek
109. Megan Fox
110. Ashley Benson
111. Candice Swanepoel
112. Adriana Lima
113. Luisana Lopilato
114. Stacey Dash
115. Diane Kruger
116. Kat Dennings
117. Julie Benz
118. Katie Cassidy
119. Maria Kanellis
120. Michelle Wie
121. Natalie Gulbis
122. Morgan Pressel
123. Marion Cotillard
124. Clare Maguire
125. Rita Ora
126. Ashley Roberts
127. Jessica Biel
128. Gemma Atkinson
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by farfar farfar wrote:

Good lads ClapClapClapClap

Minka Heart
17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 2:16am
Absolute top job Dave but I was actually gonna say what someone just said there earlier, when Q set this up years ago it was up to 5 first round and all was good but there is at least 5 times more members now and this year seems to have a whopper amount of interest and ties are over quick as f**k. It's defo too late to make the first round up to more than 5 but the ties are over within seconds of you posting up....

Might be worth thinking the winning score for the next rounds a fairer chance? There's a lot more of us voting ya know...hate to be a picky **** and all but reckon if may be time to expand the battle, anyone else reckon so?

Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 7:59am
With ties being over so quick, is it not possible to get through 2-3 ties an evening?
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 10:42am
It's just a suggestion but maybe there should be no time given for when they are going up. Just put them up randomly each day, so there isn't a a group of horny posters just waiting to vote once round the commences, leading to rapid fire conclusions LOL
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Absolute top job Dave but I was actually gonna say what someone just said there earlier, when Q set this up years ago it was up to 5 first round and all was good but there is at least 5 times more members now and this year seems to have a whopper amount of interest and ties are over quick as f**k. It's defo too late to make the first round up to more than 5 but the ties are over within seconds of you posting up....

Might be worth thinking the winning score for the next rounds a fairer chance? There's a lot more of us voting ya know...hate to be a picky **** and all but reckon if may be time to expand the battle, anyone else reckon so?

I agree.

I also think you could make it first to 12 or something for the rest of the first round. It wouldnt matter that the first 3 ties were only up to 5. All those ties were either 5-0 or 5-1, the result was never in doubt.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

i can see harney gettin a lot of votesĀ LOL

Yeah I reckon there is a serious chance she at least gets through the first round at least, and fair play to her, I'm sure she has lovely sweat pockets garnished with blue fluff at various points of her anatomy.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

I agree.

I also think you could make it first to 12 or something for the rest of the first round. It wouldnt matter that the first 3 ties were only up to 5. All those ties were either 5-0 or 5-1, the result was never in doubt.

Alright then, want to say first to nine for the first three rounds? There were difficulties with the semis last year taking ages so I don't want to increase the number of votes necessary to win there. So, maybe 9 for each of the first three rounds then take it from there?
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 12:49pm
minka is the star of friday night lights , any of you who is not a fan of this epic show should hang their heads in shame.

"well you're in Texas now Son, you love the game of football. You just dont know it yet" Clap 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

With ties being over so quick, is it not possible to get through 2-3 ties an evening?

I'm not sure what the consensus is on this.... I mean, one tie per day and the competition will be over by August, any more and it will be over even quicker. If it was two per day, the competition would be over by the end of June, which seems very early. I mean, it was November last year. I think one per day is fine but I am willing to do more if that is what the people want.

Reminder: today's tie will be at three p.m.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 225>
  Share Topic