You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Battle of the Babes 2013 - Winner: Natalia Velez
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Battle of the Babes 2013 - Winner: Natalia Velez

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 225>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by MJD MJD wrote:

Ok, at the risk of being thrown to the thick thread I have to admit that I nominated Leighton Meester for the competiton by accident. I didn't know the name of the one I wanted to nominate but I knew she was in 'The Roommate' so I did an imdb search and presumed it was Leighton Meester because she was the first actress listed. Minka Kelly was who I intended to nominate Embarrassed I reckon she would've beat Charlize.

That is unfortunate, but I'm no mind reader. And nobody else nominated her.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 2:10pm
Incidentally, the next tie will be at three p.m. today.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 17 Apr 2013 at 2:10pm
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 2:21pm
Minka in (500) Days of Summer - minka-kelly Screencap

She played the character 'Autumn' in the film 500 days of summer. Absolutely cracking bird.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
David McWilliams View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David McWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 2:46pm
Jaysus that pic of Charlize is massive. Don't get me wrong she's a babe but if there's a large pic of Megan Fox out there it should be used to be consistent! Megan's a babe and should not be out this early!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by David McWilliams David McWilliams wrote:

Jaysus that pic of Charlize is massive. Don't get me wrong she's a babe but if there's a large pic of Megan Fox out there it should be used to be consistent! Megan's a babe and should not be out this early!

I try to get pics that are consistently hot, not consistently sized. It's difficult enough as it is!
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Originally posted by David McWilliams David McWilliams wrote:

I try to get pics that are consistently hot, not consistently sized. It's difficult enough as it is!

I think they should be wearing the same outfit too, so if one has a pink dress with orange flowers on it the other one should too. And if one is leaning on a lamppost the other one should be too.

Consistency is key.

Oh and Kenall Jenner should be reinstated.

Tongue
17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:00pm
Okay, Round 1, Tie 3:

Meghan Markle

versus

Amy Adams

Meghan 1-0 Amy
Dukla View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dukla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:00pm
MEGHAN
Meghan 2-0 Amy

Edited by Dukla - 17 Apr 2013 at 3:00pm
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:00pm
Meghan 3-0

Edited by BigPodge - 17 Apr 2013 at 3:01pm
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:00pm
meghan 4-0 amy

Edited by heyirish - 17 Apr 2013 at 3:01pm
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:01pm
Meghan
4-0
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

Meghan
4-0
5 nil so
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:03pm
6-0 or is it first to 5
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:03pm
Jaysus, I wasn't expecting that result, that quickly. I honestly thought Amy would get a few votes.

Any Amy fans want to criticise the pictures selected?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:04pm
Incidentally, tomorrows tie will be at 3pm also.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:07pm
think it shud be pushed out to first to 10 match doesnt last pissing time this year
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:10pm
Amy Adams is dog
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2013 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

think it shud be pushed out to first to 10 match doesnt last pissing time this year

It was the same last year. The big issue is that come quarter and semi final time the ties were taking an hour or more, especially considering they were close. A first to ten tie, if close, will need almost four times as many votes (19) as a one sided first to five tie. I don't see any great benefit. I mean, it wouldn't have changed the results of the first three ties this year (5-0, 5-1 and 5-0). It works fine for the first round.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 225>
  Share Topic