You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snooker Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 45>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 4:03pm
Not if they build a wall.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 5:21pm
He is in trouble too, he might have to build a wall or get some Russians in.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 6:08pm
An absolutely fascinating game between Maguire and Cahill. Down to the final frame.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 2:25pm
Some session last night by Trump but that's a perfect first frame response this afternoon from Higgins. He might not have made the 147 but it's still a superb break in the circumstances.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 7:16pm
Trump has been as close to flawless as the format allows. I like Higgins and would have preferred him to win, but I don't get the dislike for Trump. He is a bit cocky, but he is backing it up now. He deserves his title.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 7:23pm
I didn't like Trump for years because he was always way too mouthy before every world championship "there's only me or Ronnie can win it" etc. It was always amusing then to see him miserably crash and burn. At 29 now he seems a different person. I like the way he's so relaxed, chatting to people in the crowd, obviously getting on very well with John Higgins.

He's played great and deserves to win it.

Edited by TonyNotJack - 06 May 2019 at 7:23pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

I didn't like Trump for years because he was always way too mouthy before every world championship "there's only me or Ronnie can win it" etc. It was always amusing then to see him miserably crash and burn. At 29 now he seems a different person. I like the way he's so relaxed, chatting to people in the crowd, obviously getting on very well with John Higgins.

He's played great and deserves to win it.
I always just thought he was being a silly kid, which he was really. I think he was trying to make himself seem more interesting too! Anyway, he was only damaging himself. He is capable of winning a couple more of these.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 4:07pm
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/snooker/ronnie-osullivan-jokes-whats-point-20870506

Ronnie wasn't taking any sh*te of the headmelting presenter last night. LOL  

His second round game is on tonight @7pm on Eurosport. 

Edited by irishmufc - 13 Nov 2019 at 4:07pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2019 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/snooker/ronnie-osullivan-jokes-whats-point-20870506

Ronnie wasn't taking any sh*te of the headmelting presenter last night. LOL  

His second round game is on tonight @7pm on Eurosport. 

God thats cringey. Ronnie humours them cause he works with eurosport when hes not playing. You can see he would rather be gone back to his hotel there. Not in the mood there at all.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 9:13pm
Ronnie is really taking the p1ss in these interviews this week. Even though he works with these guys he makes it hard for them. Funny to watch though.
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2020 at 12:49pm
I’m off in a few days to watch the Masters in Ally Pally, evening session on Friday.
Any recommendations for late pubs in Central London, we’re staying 5 mins walk away from Big Ben.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 8:32am
Stuart Bingham at 43 wins the 2020 masters and becomes the oldest winner.

In the 1/2 finals, Shaun Murphy was the youngest at 37!! 
Only two players under 30 were in the 16 man event and they were both 28! 

Snooker desperately needs some new faces. 

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2020 at 11:59pm
What was the personal family comment Alex Higgins made to Dennis Taylor the time he also said that he’d have him shot? 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 03 May 2020 at 11:59pm
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 12:06am
Great first day of the final today. You can't beat Bank Holiday Sunday night with a few easy cans, best session of the tournament. 

I really think Jimmy is finally going to do it tomorrow.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

What was the personal family comment Alex Higgins made to Dennis Taylor the time he also said that he’d have him shot? 

Doubt we'll ever know. Taylor said he's never told anyone else 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 10:49am
There is apparently an Embassy World Professional Snooker Championship at the Crucible Theatre, Sheffield starting TOMORROW.

With SPECTATORS.

This would be the second such tournament this year, after Jimmy White won his first World Championship back in May.

Jimmy hasn't qualified for this one though, which is disappointing.

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 2:54pm
Barry Hearn is some c.unt

Anthony Hamilton pulled out of the event when he learned there would be spectators and after evaluating the risk to his health

Hamilton has severe asthma

Now it turns out today will be the only day with spectators

But Hamilton is still out of the tournament

Barry Hearn made some right crass comments about Hamilton there, saying "go home, see ya later son", calling him "selfish" and "preventing others making a living", which he's dead wrong on the double about - even if Hamilton had no intention of playing at the Crucible, which was not the case - he intended to play if it was safe, he still has to make a living himself - qualifiers get £20k

All the blame is on Hearn here

A bitter, bitter little man 

Ronnie O'Sullivan has consistently seen through him

Ronnie says the players are being treated like "lab rats", and after what has happened to Hamilton, it's hard to disagree

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 11:47am
The little that i have watched of this years WC, i am enjoying the aul gas cooker. 

Gwan Kurt Maflin.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 45>
  Share Topic