You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Snooker Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 45>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snooker Thread
    Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 9:28am
World Championship starts next week,might put a few quid on Ronnie Thumbs Up

Mark Selby 6/1
Peter Ebdon 80/1
Sam Baird 200/1
Judd Trump 6/1
Marco Fu 80/1
Anthony McGill 200/1
Neil Robertson 6/1
Ryan Day 100/1
Rod Lawler 200/1
Ronnie O'Sullivan 6/1
Mark Davis 100/1
Kurt Maflin 200/1
John Higgins 8/1
Robert Milkins 150/1
Ben Woollaston 200/1
Ding Junhui 11/1
Andrew Higginson 150/1
Michael Holt 200/1
Mark Allen 12/1
Mark Joyce 150/1
Marcus Campbell 200/1
Stephen Maguire 16/1
Jamie Cope 150/1
Rory McLeod 200/1
Shaun Murphy 16/1
Joe Perry 150/1
Joe Swail 200/1
Ali Carter 22/1
Liang Wenbo 150/1
Matthew Selt 250/1
Stuart Bingham 33/1
Mark King 150/1
Ken Doherty 250/1
Mark Williams 40/1
Liam Highfield 150/1
Alan Mcmanus 250/1
Graeme Dott 40/1
Michael White 200/1
Fergal O'Brien 250/1
Matthew Stevens 40/1
David Gilbert 200/1
Dominic Dale 250/1
Barry Hawkins 50/1
Tom Ford 200/1
Alfie Burden 400/1
Jack Lisowski 50/1
Dechawat Poomjaeng 200/1
Jimmy White 400/1
Ricky Walden 66/1
Yu Delu 200/1
Dave Harold 475/1
Martin Gould 80/1

Edited by Salzburglilly - 17 Sep 2013 at 2:25pm
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 3:33pm
Be mad to go again Selby S/L imo, he's been way way out in front of everyone else this year

Dott at 40/1 is a bit value as he prefers the longer match over best of 19 etc...

Yer young lad Lisowski been winning a good few matches as well lately so one to keep an eye on Thumbs Up
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 3:36pm
What's happened to ebdon?? 80s look huge for him
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 3:54pm
Ebdon and his percentage game is out of date, 80/1 for a reason, i think John Higgins is also worth a punt at 8/1 normally performs well at the Crucible.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 3:57pm
Been sh*te so far Colm, think he's still living in dubai so bound to be a struggle for him to get to all the events now as a lot are european based. There's also the fact all the tournaments are over a shortened format, best of 7 I think so its a lot easier for the likes of him to be dumped out early and get less game time which I think has been happening. All that plus old age and sh*teness is catching up on him 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 4:11pm
He is probably the least entertaining player i have ever seen,takes an age over every  shot Angry  i remember that match against O Sullivan where he slowed the game down to wreck his head and took the  maximum shot time over every shot!then he cried in the interview afterwards!
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 4:32pm
Ali Carter at 22s decent value there. Will back Ronnie as always
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2013 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Ebdon and his percentage game is out of date, 80/1 for a reason, i think John Higgins is also worth a punt at 8/1 normally performs well at the Crucible.
might have a tenner on the celt. He loves the big stageThumbs Up
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 4:37am
He has as much chance of winning the thing as I do, but I would love to see Jimmy White get to the TV rounds (final qualifier before TV rounds Vs Robert Milkins) just for the sake of it. When ya think that him and Steve Davis contested the WC final in 1984 (a year short of 30 years ago) and the 2 of them are still out there competing just for the love of the game, and still reasonably competitive enough to still be ranked in the top 64, ya would have to have a bit of respect for the lads. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 7:51am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

He has as much chance of winning the thing as I do, but I would love to see Jimmy White get to the TV rounds (final qualifier before TV rounds Vs Robert Milkins) just for the sake of it. When ya think that him and Steve Davis contested the WC final in 1984 (a year short of 30 years ago) and the 2 of them are still out there competing just for the love of the game, and still reasonably competitive enough to still be ranked in the top 64, ya would have to have a bit of respect for the lads. 

Jimmy was an amazing talent,,sadly he was just never meant win a world title.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 11:53am

But an absolute **** of a man. Ignorant bastard, typical chelsea fan
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

I'd be coont too if I had to go to sleep every night thinking about that black I missed off the spot in the final frame against Hendry in '94. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 12:57pm

Never knew he was like that tbh
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 6:41pm
Doherty currently 9-9 in qualifying with Selt. Came back from 9-4 down. Best of 19. Streaming on the betting websites - 365 anyway.
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 6:52pm
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 7:00pm
Thought he was done for there. At least has a last chance now.

EDIT: Missed the potCry Finished now

Edited by Kerrzy - 14 Apr 2013 at 7:01pm
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 7:19pm
There is a few players there that could win it Stephen mcquire at 16/1 offers some e/w value
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2013 at 10:49am

May i  ask why??Confused
Ronnie Wood has a house in Clane, Co Kildare , Jimmy would come over and visit him every few months,both of them would pop down to the Corner house pub on weekday afternoons for a few pints, he was always friendly with the locals, signing autographs and posing for photos,always polite when i met him there and in Goffs when the Irish Masters was on, he has since bought his own house in Kilcock and is loved by everyone.

Edited by Salzburglilly - 15 Apr 2013 at 12:10pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 45>
  Share Topic