Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tom the Gom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

was in Finn Park last night

He likes nothing better then going to see a team who are flying high and telling all their fans that they're sh*te and will never win a thing
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

was in Finn Park last night

He likes nothing better then going to see a team who are flying high and telling all their fans that they're sh*te and will never win a thing

hasn't been to Sligo lately then?
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 10:41pm
He still turns up but everyone just agrees with him these days and he doesn't enjoy that as much
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 2:31am
He was in the showgies tonight. Looking even more disheveled than usual. I regularly see him at matches but have never had a conversation with him, yet when he saw me he shouted at me
"You'll need to win it,the draw is no good to you"
He said this despite the fact we were 2-1 down against dundalk with the full time whistle seconds away
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 6:10pm
any one see tom lately?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by brissy brissy wrote:

any one see tom lately?

Why? If something has happened to him then Collie O’Neill is likely to be a suspect 

El Puto Amo
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 6:20pm
LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 5:43pm
tom the legend of Irish football

Edited by brissy - 14 Jul 2019 at 5:48pm
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 1:00am
Tom was in Richmond park last night, saying Bohs are sh*te and will get hammered in europe
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 10:44am
LOL Good man Tom!
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 1:37am
Heard tom was out side the show grounds asking one of the staff could he get in to watch the match, but he had to stay outside
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 6:02pm
Prob every county in Ireland has one of these characters, they come off as legends but deep down there narky old stingy smelly bastards who have nothing else to do but complain and give their opinion on this and that 

Cant say i ever saw this guy at any games in Waterford 

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Prob every county in Ireland has one of these characters, they come off as legends but deep down there narky old stingy smelly bastards who have nothing else to do but complain and give their opinion on this and that 

I looked him up to see what he looks like and I can almost smell him through the screen.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 14 Aug 2020 at 7:19pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

I would rather a lifetime with Tom than five minutes with you. I'll judge Tom off my experiences with him and you off your posts; he can't wash and you're illiterate. 
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 11:22pm
Very unfair. Tom is a nice man who lives a rough life but does no one any harm. He does his own thing and seems happy in himself.

Edited by ProudAndLoud - 14 Aug 2020 at 11:23pm
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Very unfair. Tom is a nice man who lives a rough life but does no one any harm. He does his own thing and seems happy in himself.

True....he’s harmless and like you said in the main keeps himself to himself.hes had some arsehole fans take the piss out of him on the way and at games but the league will miss one of its last true characters when he’s gone.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2020 at 11:37pm
a harmless individual , who gets his jollies travelling the country watchin football and talking to anyone willing to listen, where’s the harm? As the parent of a child with mental health issues, all I have to say is don’t rush into judgements lads, often lads like Tom need a chat or even an acknowledgement , it’s not a lot to give and you could be helping more than you know.
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2020 at 3:05am
I would say he's been down rsc many a time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic