You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tom the Gom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 11:43am
A serious hum off the **** aswell
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 12:26pm
Just seeing this now, bunch of fookin knobjockeys, what goes around comes around so something will befall them in some form eventually.

We used to gig every Friday night out in the Mayfair Hotel in Bray, I used to head over for the 2nd half when we were set up, Tom was nearly always out in Bray when we were gigging and he'd pop in and out of the Mayfair after the match.

God love him, he's a one-off and L of I football is his life clearly.  I hope those fookin bellends mothers who shat them out are proud of their offspring. Angry

Tom. Clap
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Remember him saying a few years back Galway was on of his favourite places to go

Next year Tom, next year

Nothing stopping him going to Galway as it stands. He has two options in fact.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2013 at 7:41pm
he is a league of ireland legend thats for sure

My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 8:48pm
ive seen him around hitching around midlands a fair bit,hes part of irish football no need for people insulting him seen it happin around a few dublin grounds over the years-jason byrne does a great impression of him pure class dont know if any one has seen it 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 10:18am

I was in the Home Farm club bar in Whitehall after a match a number of years ago and lo and behold the bould Tom comes in. He stands and stares at the TV for about a half an hour waiting for Aertel to update the LOI scores. Every few minutes he'd turn around and stare at someone, then he'd shout something making sure everyone was aware of his presence.........TTG the Bang Bang of LOI football

" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

I was in the Home Farm club bar in Whitehall after a match a number of years ago and lo and behold the bould Tom comes in. He stands and stares at the TV for about a half an hour waiting for Aertel to update the LOI scores. Every few minutes he'd turn around and stare at someone, then he'd shout something making sure everyone was aware of his presence.........TTG the Bang Bang of LOI football

quite an apt description actually
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2013 at 10:47am
He is a ****
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 12:44am
any one see tom lately
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 7:20am
He was in Belfield last week reminding us we'd never win the cup
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 8:46am
Been in The Showgrounds quite a bit this season. Obviously enjoying telling everyone we were lucky last year and will never win the league again.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 8:49am
Anyone ever see him at an international match ?

" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Citizen Smith View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 8:59am
Seen him up in Finn Harps for the fai cup quarter final.

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 9:13am
Where does he actually live?
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 9:19am

Bray as far as I know

"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

He was in Belfield last week reminding us we'd never win the cup

Legend LOL
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 3:35pm
no never seen him at an international prob cause he would have to pay in,gets in to league matches for nothing fair play to him 
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 4:20pm

He was at Bray v Limerick yesterday and I assume went to Pats v Sligo like a lot of our fans did.  He is also going to Limerick v Shels on Wednesday.  He lives in Ballybofey now.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic