Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RICHARD DUNNE JERSEY V RUSSIA-RAFFLE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 6:42pm
Thats the shirt in question folks.Its been signed by Richard Dunne just beside the 5 in a clear signature since this picture was taken.10 tickets sold today i think so thanks to all for your supprt.Only 140 to go.!!
                                               www.mycharity.ie/event/davesrace  

Edited by irelandshirts - 04 Mar 2013 at 6:43pm
WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

Sponsored Links

irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 7:41pm
Many thanks to Bobodub and ex Ireland international Richard Sadlier for buying tickets for the raffle.Much appreciated lads.Thumbs Up

135 ticket left.

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 7:43pm
Eddie, does Sadlier only get one entry with his donation? Id bet he thought he was getting five LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Eddie, does Sadlier only get one entry with his donation? Id bet he thought he was getting five LOL

Sads didnt read the feckin T AND CsEmbarrassedi just texted him so im going to have to allocate him numbers 10-14.Its 10.00 per ticket.You can enter as many times as you wish.

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 7:56pm
Ok Eddie, just keep it all above board. Ill make a note of Richies numbers so no shenanigans occur Tongue
AS YOU WERE McGx

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 8:00pm

Ok Eddie, just keep it all above board. Ill make a note of Richies numbers so no shenanigans occur Tongue

After the Duff shirt auction recently for Irish Autism which was run with the best intentions but a bit vague on detail i said i would try and keep this open/transperant and as simple as possible.Everythin will be above board.!

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 8:03pm
Would never doubt you Eddie. There'll always be the skeptical sore loser. At the end of the day its for charity and im buying my way into heaven so happy to give a little. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 8:07pm

Would never doubt you Eddie. There'll always be the skeptical sore loser. At the end of the day its for charity and im buying my way into heaven so happy to give a little. 

The number you get is generated by the place you enter the draw.so if you enter again at say no 56 and you already had number 7 then 7 and 56 go into the draw hat,i am working on getting the draw done by an ex irish international and it was going to sads but he comprimised himself so maybe hope to get maybe kenny cunningham or ronnie whelan to do it in rte for me.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 10:24am
21 tickets sold on day one.Thanks to everyone for your support.If any of you are on facebook/twitter etc and can share the link to the raffle id really appreciate that also.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 10:55am
Huge thanks to sono and rogermilla for buying tickets today for the raffle.Fair play lads.Much appreciated.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 11:26am
The Sligo Hornet throws his hat into the ring again!!!Thank you sir.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 11:37am
29 tickets gone so far.they are flying out.remember its limited to 150 tickets.Thanks to all ybigers for your support.

Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 11:40am
Originally posted by irelandshirts irelandshirts wrote:

I have just the spot on the wall of my office for that jersey Thumbs Up
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

I have just the spot on the wall of my office for that jersey Thumbs Up

Its a belter of a shirt.It would look great framed.You would have to wear it once tho!!

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 1:32pm

Sads didnt read the feckin T AND CsEmbarrassedi just texted him so im going to have to allocate him numbers 10-14.Its 10.00 per ticket.You can enter as many times as you wish.

neither did I , am i only getting one ticket ?? Cry
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 2:29pm
roger you are getting 5 tickets for the draw.no 24,25,26,27,28

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 2:56pm
Podge Hayes many thanks for buying a ticket.You cant beat the Hayes clan for a bit of support when you need itThumbs Up

Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 2:58pm

Podge Hayes many thanks for buying a ticket.You cant beat the Hayes clan for a bit of support when you need itThumbs Up

Indeed.....The Hayes Clan...............a great bunch of lads
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic