You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shootings in General

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shootings in General
    Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 9:37pm
A man in his 20′s has been shot dead by two men in The Cabra House Pub, Cabra, Dublin this evening.

Two masked men entered the pub on Fassaugh Avenue, Cabra at approximately 7.10pm, fired some shots and then left the scene on a motorcycle toward the city centre.

The man who was shot dead had at least 12 previous criminal convictions and has been jailed for drug dealing and assault, including attacking gardai in Cabra a few years ago, reports RTE.

The body remains at the pub. The gardai and pathologists have been contacted.

Any person with information or who may have witnessed this incident is asked to contact Cabra Garda Station 0n 01-666 7400, the Garda Confidential Line 1-800-666-111 or any Garda Station.

HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 9:40pm
The Oasis..certainly  not!
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 9:46pm
Thank fcuk no by stander got caught up in it.
St.Pauli Reloaded 2 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St.Pauli Reloaded 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

The Oasis..certainly  not!
You in there for a pint earlier ?Beer
In Martin and Roy we Trust !
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 4:19am

Used to go to the Oasis the odd time when I was younger. Hardcore to say the least LOL

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 8:38am
News reports this morning said he was just out of prison and well known to Garadi
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 9:08am
My sister lived in Cabra for years. I always found it very quiet, safe area (though her car was stolen outside her front door). Would there be a few rough parts in it?

Seen the pub on google street view. It looks like the black hole of calcutta from the outside. hardly any windows and a few salty looking dudes eyeing up the google car as it passes outside
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 9:23am
I think this was a RIRA hit.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 9:51am
Could ya imagine your reaction if someone got assasinated in front of ya in a pub. I'd just freeze and guard my bacon fries with dear life.

Anyone know anyone that seen anything like this before? Id it happens pretty quick and they're gone before ya know it
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 10:46am
Pint glasses and bottles were thrown by drinkers in the pub at the gun man, mad fookers, dunno why anyone would bother when someone has a gun FFS.

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 10:53am
work in a bar myself. if I witnessed something like that myself think id be a nervous wreck dont even know if I could continue to work in the bar trade.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 10:59am
Was in a pub before and left and went to the next pub in the street. Just as while I left, some fella got shot by the Gardaí in there.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

My sister lived in Cabra for years. I always found it very quiet, safe area (though her car was stolen outside her front door). Would there be a few rough parts in it?

Seen the pub on google street view. It looks like the black hole of calcutta from the outside. hardly any windows and a few salty looking dudes eyeing up the google car as it passes outside

Looks like a fine establishment LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 11:07am
Any word on who it was yet?
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 11:09am
No wonder the burds out there look so rough Big smile

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 11:10am
Never trust a pub with no windows.

Going down the years the Oasis would have had a reputation but back then you didn't have lads being gunned down sitting at the bar. Tended to be more of a hiding they'd get.

It's one of those joints that has the punters kids hanging around outside wondering what time they might get fed that evening or worse still getting a few bob for a bag of chips to get rid of them!

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Would be like Dusk till Dawn inside.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Would be like Dusk till Dawn inside.

without all the fit birds
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic