You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Stelling

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Just flicked this on as there is no Final Score, the lad who stands in for Stelling is awful!!Give me FS any day.

Its just not the same without Jeff.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Just flicked this on as there is no Final Score, the lad who stands in for Stelling is awful!!Give me FS any day.

Its just not the same without Jeff.
I don't like the show,I much prefer Final Score, and would prefer that if they removed the lads on the couch, but there was a noticeable difference watching it today.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 5:18pm
yeah, Jules is no Jeff. So Jeff's biography makes him come across as a big head according to a few posts back? He doesn't seem like that at all on TV.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 7:30pm
Anyone got a link to Jeffs verbal attack on Hartlepool manager Dave Jones?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 7:53pm
I saw it online somewhere.  Well out of order to voice his opinions in my book. He is supposed to be there in a professional capacity, not using the tv as a soapbox from which to shout his feelings.  In the clip it mentioned he was on the board in some way which makes it even worse. Very bad conduct I thought.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I saw it online somewhere.  Well out of order to voice his opinions in my book. He is supposed to be there in a professional capacity, not using the tv as a soapbox from which to shout his feelings.  In the clip it mentioned he was on the board in some way which makes it even worse. Very bad conduct I thought.
I wonder would a sacking thread for Jeffrey be warranted ?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I thought such threads were outlawed now.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:02pm

Anyone got a link to Jeffs verbal attack on Hartlepool manager Dave Jones?

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:04pm

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

I thought such threads were outlawed now.
LOL yes, but i am sure the good squire can find a way round it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:05pm
It certainly was a rant strange place to make it?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:09pm

It certainly was a rant strange place to make it?

The most pissed off I ever saw him in about 20 years of watching him on TV.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:10pm
That is indeed a fairly serious rant and could have big reprecussions
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:12pm
Be grand, people getting offended on other peoples' behalf again.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:15pm
Stelling stepped down as president today ,I presume it was some sort of honoury position.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:16pm
Who is getting offended on other people's behalf ?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:27pm
Heres another video of him being pissed off from the week before.Maybe he's going through the male menopause or something? 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:29pm
Sitting in a room with Merson, Nicholas and Thomson would do that to most people, never mind having your team played off the park every week.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 8:37pm
I rarely watch Soccer Saturday but I happened to be watching the end of it yesterday. I understand why he's pissed off but that was still a bit off, for someone in that position.

Obviously he is a well known Hartlepool fan (probably the only one) but I don't think he should have said that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>
  Share Topic