You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jeff Stelling

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 12:13am
Originally posted by ErsatzThistle ErsatzThistle wrote:

It'll be brainboxes like Lee Cattermole, Tony Pulis and Charlie Adam who'll they'll bring in to replace them.

Paul "He don't know the Premier League" Merson and Chris Kamara aren't exactly masterminds themselves.

Infact the current lot are thick as f**k, you watch them for their chemistry not footbal insights.
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 12:16am
I just want to see a bit of craic when I watch Soccer Saturday.  Not that sh*te forced 'bantz' that you see on the BBC.  Just like being in a pub talking football with the lads vibe.  Bit of serious talk and bit of a laugh.  The good thing about Soccer Saturday was that the lads would behave exactly the same off camera as on camera I imagine so it feels very natural.

When the women pundits are there they are total buzz killers.  Like bringing your wife on a lads holiday.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 12:22am
Let's not forget Charlie Nicholas' finest moment

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 1:14am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Rodney Marsh and Geoff Hurst are 2 ****s
Here's Geoff Hurst saying "n***** in the woodpile" in 1990, sitting next to Garth Crooks

Garth himself talks about Clinton being a threat for the Germans

Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 1:58am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Clinton prob will get one of the spots. Hes quite good actually. I like him. 
He is very difficult to understand.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 5:53am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I just want to see a bit of craic when I watch Soccer Saturday.  Not that sh*te forced 'bantz' that you see on the BBC.  Just like being in a pub talking football with the lads vibe.  Bit of serious talk and bit of a laugh.  The good thing about Soccer Saturday was that the lads would behave exactly the same off camera as on camera I imagine so it feels very natural.

When the women pundits are there they are total buzz killers.  Like bringing your wife on a lads holiday.

Exactly. 

But it hasn't been funny in about 4 or 5 years. Even the "funniest moments" segment that they release at the end of the season hasn't been funny in a few years.

The panel. and possibly the format, are outdated now.

Sue Smith will be part of the weekly panel now I'd say.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Always liked Le Tiss, not so much the other two

Micah Richards will probably be one to replace them. Seems to be everywhere these days with that annoying laugh somehow making him out to be a good pundit

Micah Richards is a likeable character would make sense having him on, it's not like you watch soccer Saturday for their knowledge.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 12:14pm
Yeah he's likeable. He just never says much of interest.

Watching SSN here, Stephen Warnock has a new pair of glasses, maybe to make himself look smarter to fit in with the Sky Sports overhaul

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 27 Aug 2020 at 12:14pm
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2020 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Sky had to get rid of Le Tissier after his endorsement of the 5G, "plandemic", anti-mask crackpots

But they're trying to cover up the reason so have dispensed with two of the other chaps as well 

Harsh on Champagne Charlie and Tommo 

Made me very sad to read that my all time hero was in the tinfoil hat brigadeCry
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 4:05pm
He's on his holidays in Portugal and is moaning the UK MIGHT make him quarantine when he comes back. He might miss this start of the season. 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

He's on his holidays in Portugal and is moaning the UK MIGHT make him quarantine when he comes back. He might miss this start of the season. 

Well those are the rules and have been for the last month or so, what did he expect.

The term " One rule for some " comes to mind
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 4:26pm
Just leave the **** out there.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

What did Portugal ever do to you?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

What did Portugal ever do to you?
Seville. I am still as bitter as those oranges.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Well those are the rules and have been for the last month or so, what did he expect.

The term " One rule for some " comes to mind
He was ranting yesterday about how it is safer than the UK. It won't be for much longer with all the tans going out there. Tans, get it...I'll get my coat.
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2020 at 11:05am
Taking his exit from Soccer Saturday well - Matt le Tissier for some reason thought it would be a good idea to tweet this ...........

https://twitter.com/mattletiss7/status/1301781225582014465

Bloody hell Confused

Edited by ErsatzThistle - 04 Sep 2020 at 11:05am
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2020 at 11:18am

Taking his exit from Soccer Saturday well - Matt le Tissier for some reason thought it would be a good idea to tweet this ...........

Bloody hell Confused
Can't see it. He blocked me on twitter yesterday for replying to one of his mad tweets and saying its no wonder Sky got shot of him LOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2020 at 11:49am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Bloody hell Confused
Can't see it. He blocked me on twitter yesterday for replying to one of his mad tweets and saying its no wonder Sky got shot of him LOL

Someone replied this to him

Harold Shipman was breaking the law; the people who arrested him were following it. Makes you think.

LOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 18>
  Share Topic