You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Padraig Nally

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:30pm
Why was this re-shown anyhow?
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
MaradonaSeven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaradonaSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Because it is important to remember the people who made this country great.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by MaradonaSeven MaradonaSeven wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Because it is important to remember the people who made this country great.
LOLClap
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

To be a really good racist, you have to commit yourself full time to it. Hate crimes and attacks are part of this. We just have loads of racists who are sh*t at it and thats why we dont make it high up on Green Devils international league of racism

I worked in the Anti Racism department with the FAI for 6 months last year, I was helping tackle any problems so I'd be very clued in on that side of things.

Have to say i'm surprised at the above considering the content of a lot of your tweets. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

To be a really good racist, you have to commit yourself full time to it. Hate crimes and attacks are part of this. We just have loads of racists who are sh*t at it and thats why we dont make it high up on Green Devils international league of racism

I worked in the Anti Racism department with the FAI for 6 months last year, I was helping tackle any problems so I'd be very clued in on that side of things.

I'm merely pointing out that in comparison to most other European countries, we are in no way as extreme in regard to racism.

In regard to the English accents etc that isn't extreme racism by any stretch in my eyes. Beatings/Killings etc are extreme acts of racism and our country doesn't see that happening too often.
You said that Ireland was one of the least racist countries in the world. This couldn't be further from the truth. It doesn't take extreme acts of racism to prove that Ireland can be a very racist place to live in. While some may not experience much of it , others suffer it weekly. I know people who have being racially abused and I have seen it happening myself.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 4:56pm
Pikeys tried to rob him again recently. Ran off when he called the Guards although it took them 30mins to arrive
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Pikeys tried to rob him again recently. Ran off when he called the Guards although it took them 30mins to arrive
the cheeky sod, why didn't he just let them rob him? The audacity ...... Innocent pikeys going about their everyday business faced with this carry on. Sickening.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by eire32 eire32 wrote:

Good Man Nally,Defender of Rural Ireland...

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic