You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Padraig Nally

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Padraig Nally
    Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by eire32 eire32 wrote:

Good Man Nally,Defender of Rural Ireland...

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Pikeys tried to rob him again recently. Ran off when he called the Guards although it took them 30mins to arrive
the cheeky sod, why didn't he just let them rob him? The audacity ...... Innocent pikeys going about their everyday business faced with this carry on. Sickening.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2015 at 4:56pm
Pikeys tried to rob him again recently. Ran off when he called the Guards although it took them 30mins to arrive
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

To be a really good racist, you have to commit yourself full time to it. Hate crimes and attacks are part of this. We just have loads of racists who are sh*t at it and thats why we dont make it high up on Green Devils international league of racism

I worked in the Anti Racism department with the FAI for 6 months last year, I was helping tackle any problems so I'd be very clued in on that side of things.

I'm merely pointing out that in comparison to most other European countries, we are in no way as extreme in regard to racism.

In regard to the English accents etc that isn't extreme racism by any stretch in my eyes. Beatings/Killings etc are extreme acts of racism and our country doesn't see that happening too often.
You said that Ireland was one of the least racist countries in the world. This couldn't be further from the truth. It doesn't take extreme acts of racism to prove that Ireland can be a very racist place to live in. While some may not experience much of it , others suffer it weekly. I know people who have being racially abused and I have seen it happening myself.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:52pm

To be a really good racist, you have to commit yourself full time to it. Hate crimes and attacks are part of this. We just have loads of racists who are sh*t at it and thats why we dont make it high up on Green Devils international league of racism

I worked in the Anti Racism department with the FAI for 6 months last year, I was helping tackle any problems so I'd be very clued in on that side of things.

Have to say i'm surprised at the above considering the content of a lot of your tweets. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by MaradonaSeven MaradonaSeven wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Why was this re-shown anyhow?

Because it is important to remember the people who made this country great.
LOLClap
MaradonaSeven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaradonaSeven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:34pm

Because it is important to remember the people who made this country great.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:30pm
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I'm merely pointing out that in comparison to most other European countries, we are in no way as extreme in regard to racism.

In regard to the English accents etc that isn't extreme racism by any stretch in my eyes. Beatings/Killings etc are extreme acts of racism and our country doesn't see that happening too often.

Oh, look at me, I worked with the FAI, pathetic.
Have we unearthed our mole here Shocked
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Farmer. Leader. Legend.
Is it possible that I find myself agreeing with LDShockedShockedShocked
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 3:25pm

Hummmmmm i may explode soon .
My working day started by looking at watching the  news each morning , if a British solder had been shot i knew i was in for a bad day as i was told " the next bullet is for you yer english bas*ard "

You have never lived life that i had to every day , you have never been in the front line of abuse for sure and if you had i know you wouldn't say what you have .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

LOL

We don't take too kindly to folk that work with the FAI round hereNuke
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 1:55pm

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 1:13pm

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 12:24pm

The scissor sister killings and the Nally killing can't be compared.  Yer man Noor was a brute and the killing took place following a drink and drugs binge and Hoskins point is valid that this was a completely fooked up and disfunctional family.

Nally while he did probably overstep the mark, snapped as any rational man would do when his property was repeatedly violated and robbed.  I had no symapthy whatsoever for Ward or any other fooker who makes vulnerable and elderly people cowering in fear for their possessions and their life.   Fook Ward and all like him, Nally did society a favour.
To an extent you can. There are parrallels and they happened at the same time. Why did Nally do society a favour offing a thief when the Mulhalls offed a rapist are not feted in the same way?

I think its because the latent anti traveller racism in Ireland is allowed fester wheras if you saw the narrative that we are better off with one less African you will be pulled on it.
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 12:23pm

The scissor sister killings and the Nally killing can't be compared.  Yer man Noor was a brute and the killing took place following a drink and drugs binge and Hoskins point is valid that this was a completely fooked up and disfunctional family.

Nally while he did probably overstep the mark, snapped as any rational man would do when his property was repeatedly violated and robbed.  I had no symapthy whatsoever for Ward or any other fooker who makes vulnerable and elderly people cowering in fear for their possessions and their life.   Fook Ward and all like him, Nally did society a favour.
To an extent you can. There are parrallels and they happened at the same time. Why did Nally do society a favour offing a thief when the Mulhalls offed a rapist are not feted in the same way?

I think its because the latent anti traveller racism in Ireland is allowed fester wheras if you saw the narrative that we are better off with one less African you will be pulled on it.
deiseblue View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deiseblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 11:40am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by deiseblue deiseblue wrote:

Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

I don't recall Dubs wading in behind the scissor sisters in the same way culchies support
Nally. Definite split between urban and bumpkin on this one

And yet the vast majority of racially fueled murders have taken place in Dublin , the murders of a Chinese man in 2002 & a Vietnamese gentleman later that year , the despicable murders of the two polish mechanics more recently & the 2010 murder of a Nigerian schoolboy - a simple google search of " racist murders Ireland " reveals these appalling statistics , unfortunately racism is a countrywide curse.

Just because a non national is killed by an Irish man doesn't necessarily make it a racist murder.

The Polish that were killed that you referred to was just a random unprovoked attack.

Again I agree but the difference being that all the cases I referred to were undeniably fuelled by racism , racist insults were thrown at the 2 Polish mechanics prior to them being stabbed & undeniably the other deaths were racially motivated.

Simply google the words " racism Dublin " to get a flavour of the intolerance shown.

Edited by deiseblue - 08 Jan 2015 at 11:46am
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2015 at 10:29am

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic