You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Only Fools And Horses Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 58>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2015 at 11:40pm
Chandelier episode the best I think. Granddad is brilliant in that!
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 5:50pm
If I'd to pick my top 10 pleasures in life OFAH would be right up there. It's superb and timeless.
I can't pick a favourite episode, there's brilliant bits in so many different episodes.
What I have come to the conclusion on though is that the latter ones weren't as good as earlier ones. The introduction of Cassandra and racquel, although required to keep a storyline, took away some of the 1 on 1 dialogue between the 2 boys.
Still brilliant, love it!
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 8:02pm
No Raquel then no Damian !!!
depechemode View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depechemode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 8:56pm
Dunno Raquel was needed and she appeared in some great episodes

crying or cying for one

Damien was useless and just an add-on
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 9:33pm
It was the affect Damian had on Rodders.
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 9:38pm
I love it.  Watching it on Gold now, one episode just over, another about to start.  Costs an extra €2 per month for it on my SKY package.  Think I'd get rid of Sky Sports channels before Gold even if same price.

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 7:13pm
cwying episode on now on GOLD.

But 9pm had THE greatest piece of television ever with the trip to margate/jolly boys outing.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

But 9pm had THE greatest piece of television ever with the trip to margate/jolly boys outing.

Jolly Boys to Margate is simply outstanding
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2015 at 10:21pm
Top top programming.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Jolly Boys to Margate is simply outstanding

I seen a documentary on that episode, they spent 3 weeks there, drinking every night. 
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 9:37pm
I love the one with the chandler, it's so simple but so well executed makes me laugh everytime
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Guest View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 9:47pm
Wish there was more Trigger. The batman episode is still the best
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

I love the one with the chandler, it's so simple but so well executed makes me laugh everytime

You are mixing it up with a show called Friends
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2015 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Bitored Bitored wrote:

You are mixing it up with a show called Friends

I couldn't do that, there's no comparison between the two! I meant chandelier
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 10:01pm
One show I really need to watch from the start as have only watched episodes here and there but when I do actually sit down and watch one it has me in stitches.
One episode I remember del boy is at the dentist and she says "will just be a second" del boy says "I have to go, my brother is waiting" she says "just a little prick" and he goes "oh you know him then". f**king hilarious. Must download them from the start and make the time.

Edited by t_rAndy - 01 Sep 2015 at 10:01pm
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

One show I really need to watch from the start as have only watched episodes here and there but when I do actually sit down and watch one it has me in stitches.
One episode I remember del boy is at the dentist and she says "will just be a second" del boy says "I have to go, my brother is waiting" she says "just a little prick" and he goes "oh you know him then". f**king hilarious. Must download them from the start and make the time.

be well worth it i imagine, truly a brilliant show that still makes me laugh today
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 10:48pm
The Jolly Boys Outing will always stand out for me.

Probably my second favourite episode would be the one where they sell water from the tap and pretend its a spring at their allotment LOL 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 10:48pm
I miss jackthelad on here Cry

A fellow Fools and Horses nut like myself. 

Even when you know the storylines, the timing of the punchlines, acting, the atmosphere is always spot on.

It's as near to perfection as it can possibly be.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 58>
  Share Topic