You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Only Fools And Horses Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 58>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 12:03am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Watching the one where they are playing poker.

At one stage del calls 100 and raises 200. Boycey reaches for his money then and says there's your 200 and I'll raise you a grand. His call was 100 short ffs
Oh Jesus.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 12:56pm
In the Canary episode, Denzil says he never knew Del used to have a painting business. They have known each other since school...
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 3:50pm
So who runs Peckham? Eugene McCarthy or the Driscoll Brothers?
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 4:17pm
Sleepless in Peckham:

Sid is telling everyone in the pub about the 'entertainment' coming up at the weekend and has said that 'someone' had booked the pub for their wedding anniversary do for the same night.

Then, on the night itself, he chucks Boycie and Marlene out and is shocked when Del tells him that it was Boycie and Marlene who were celebrating the anniversary do. 

What sort of pub landlord is he when he didn’t know who was booking the pub (even if they paid cash), especially when it was such a well known local like Boycie? ConfusedLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2020 at 4:31pm
GARY
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2020 at 11:55am
In the Benidorm episode when they are in the pub, Rodney leaves the pub on the left side but the exit was on the right.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2020 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

In the Benidorm episode when they are in the pub, Rodney leaves the pub on the left side but the exit was on the right.

Pub in Benidorm or the Nag's Head? If it's the latter, there are exits both sides. Del and Rodney are about to exit on that left side when Trigger's niece calls over to them and in a later episode when Sid kicks Boycie and Marlene out they both exit on that left side. 

I watch way too much of OFAH LOL

Edited by irishmufc - 07 Apr 2020 at 12:04pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 6:35pm
UK Gold have censored the scene about Jason the Hairdresser. That was a brilliant scene.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 6:47pm
The one where Albert falls down the cellar is on. Del during the court hearing refers to him as the "Jimmy Saville of Peckham" the connotations of that nowadays  LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:02pm
Watched a couple to cheer me up when the lockdown was getting to me. I love that one where the Indian lads rip Del off. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Watched a couple to cheer me up when the lockdown was getting to me. I love that one where the Indian lads rip Del off. 

Great episode

"Kuvera was one of India's premier wicket keepers" LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Great episode

"Kuvera was one of India's premier wicket keepers" LOL
When he is talking about his land and Del turns around to the lad he had thumped in the bollocks and says: 'he has a couple of acres and all'.LOL
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

The one where Albert falls down the cellar is on. Del during the court hearing refers to him as the "Jimmy Saville of Peckham" the connotations of that nowadays  LOL
Wonder how long it will be before that bit gets edited out? LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 10:19pm
In the episode when they go to Denzil's flat, the clock says ten to two, five seconds later the clock says half two.

Edited by Jackal - 19 Jul 2020 at 10:19pm
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 7:45am

In the episode when they go to Denzil's flat, the clock says ten to two, five seconds later the clock says half two.

Del maybe sold him the clock? 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 10:36am
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Genuis from SullivanClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 11:53am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Genuis from SullivanClap

What was done deliberately.  Sullivan was a genius who wanted a subliminal message to convey to viewers that time flies when you're amongst friends.

I made this up
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2020 at 12:29am
Watching Quadrophenia.
One minute they are in Croydon next minute they are in Shepherds Bush Bush Bush Bush.

Lazy.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 58>
  Share Topic