You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Only Fools And Horses Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 58>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 4:11pm
Definetly had its moments, favorite one liner when they are all having a seance to try and contact Del and Rodneys mother

Medium - I can see a person in the distance, .......................blond hair ..................... lots of jewellery

Trigger - is it Jimmy Saville ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Definetly had its moments, favorite one liner when they are all having a seance to try and contact Del and Rodneys mother

Medium - I can see a person in the distance, .......................blond hair ..................... lots of jewellery

i remember that one
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 4:17pm
People always mention the most famous scenes and quotes but what I thought was the most clever aspect of it was at the beginning some off the cuff comment would be made and you'd forget about and it would end up being very central to the storeyline's ending. very clever script writing. I cannot see anything beating it and I love the new comedies as well
Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 4:33pm
Agreed the earlier ones were best, some of the later ones where they went to america and Del was a double of a mob boss were a bit gank,

But the christmas special with batman and robbin, comming out of the fog, commic genius.

Also a special mention to Del setting Raquel up with Tony to sing Crying and he had a jonathan ross speech impediment. CYING over you
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Jesus that was brillant - Trigger was awesome -
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 5:51pm
Trigger is universally popular but I'd put boycie above him. He was superb, a gangster of the highest order yet looked down on everyone.
I'm quoting this off the top of my head but remember their adoption fiasco with the German lassie.
Boyce's record read fraud, embezzlement and attempting to bribe the mayor of Lambeth.

"It's any little thing with these people these days" magic!!!!!

Edited by Jackthelad - 20 Feb 2013 at 6:00pm
Oh Poland we loved you.....
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 5:59pm
Called my dog Trigger after himself

Albert was the bollocks too
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:13pm
Yeah - they used to call Boycie - a bit of a jaffa - seedless, when him and the wife could'nt have children -

classic comedy - I am still laughing at the Jimmy Saville thing -
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:16pm
Boyce and Marlene got their own comedy afterwards. Something to do with them moving to the country. It's on Dave or one of those channels the odd time. Don't know what it's like though.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:17pm
I always thought Grandad was naturally more funny than Albert but to be fair Albert was the best possible replacement. In the documentary about it the writers were thinking of replacing Grandad with a woman which would ve been a disaster imo. They introduced Racquel and Casandra over a period of a few episodes which made sense
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 7:57pm
When Del is trying to sell/adopt the german girls daughter to Boycie and Marlene....

Boycie: "Is this German girl healthy?"

Quick as a flash, Del: "She's Boris Becker's cousin".

LOL Brilliant

This time next year........
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 8:06pm
Garcon !
Dos dubonnet por favor.
Danke shin.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 9:00pm

German episode again when Boycie discovers the baby boy is actually a baby girl....

"Everything you buy off him has got something missing"

LOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
brissy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 9:03pm
The one were they go to clean the chandalers is a classic.I think grandad is a legend, old stuff is quality 
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 5:23pm
I'm watching 'the long legs of the law here' now. I'm in absolute stitches, despite it being my 40th time watching it!
The proof of the pudding is I'm laughin my arse off, yet before that I watched an old episode of friends and didn't have a very good laugh at anything.
It truly is the greatest television programme ever made.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 6:33pm
del boy handgliding tops it for me, legendary comedy programme that does not fade with age. 
      sullivan wrote some great stuff -citizen smith, just good friends-
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 6:40pm
John Sullivan Clap. Pity he died the same day as the royal wedding, didnt get the recognition he deserved tbh. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2013 at 6:45pm
Classic one on now sky 110, Del and Boycies card game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 58>
  Share Topic