You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

national maternity hospital Holles street

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: national maternity hospital Holles street
    Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 3:47pm
the sister was rushed here this morning from donegal and the parents are getting ready to head down now. just wondering does anyone know of any cheap 24hr parking near it as only parking i can think of is on the street around marrion square which costs a bomb
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Biffo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 4:42pm
Park on the roads near the canal, that's about as cheap as you'll get but it wont be that cheap €2ish+ per hour. Or seen as they are from Donegal park in the ambulance bayBig smile
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 5:23pm
There's a small car park on Grand Canal steet. Still have to pay but should work out cheaper than on street parking.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 5:28pm
cheers sausy will let them know about it as they dont fancy parking on the street and having to pay for it as could be down a few days 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 7:45pm
if they are on their way  this afternoon by the time they get down, it might be free. i think you pay until 6.30 or 7pm
cup champions
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 8:43pm
Hope your sis is okayThumbs Up
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

About to say the same Thumbs Up. And the baby too.

Then again, if it was really serious, I doubt he'd be on here.
elroy45 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elroy45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 10:02pm
Hope all well.

I am near certain that there is a hotel underground car park nearby, that have some deal with Holles St, that you can park there for a tenner a day.  Sorry not more help than that, probably best bet would be to ask hospital reception.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 10:42pm
Haven't been there since I was born. Can't remember where we parked that day.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 12:07am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

About to say the same Thumbs Up. And the baby too.

Then again, if it was really serious, I doubt he'd be on here.
thanks guys the sister had a baby girl tonight 13 weeks premature but baby and mum doing good so far so fingers crossed it stays that way

and tbh dave on here was a release today took both my mind and my brothers mind of things Thumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 6:48am
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Haven't been there since I was born. Can't remember where we parked that day.
You still probably left a jacket behind..

Glad to hear both are doing well Ringerbell, fingers crossed for them

Huggybeer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 8:52am
glad to hear sister is ok.
theres a spar around the corner towards, grand canal doc, opposit that theres a big grey disused office block, theres private parking at the back of that, about 6-8 euro a day i think,
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:07pm
Happy to say after 20 long weeks (most of which were spent travelling to and from Dublin) we got baby amy home today. Can't praise all in holles street enough
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:10pm
Aw, congrats! Hope all is well. 99% of people only have good things to say about Holles Street (I was involved in a medical negligence case once that they lost due to a dozy nurse, but that's it).
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:11pm
My God that's a long time
My eldest was premature and was 2 weeks in there
Can't imagine what 20 weeks felt like
Your right,the nurses in ICU are superheroes
Great stuff,congrats
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Aw, congrats! Hope all is well. 99% of people only have good things to say about Holles Street (I was involved in a medical negligence case once that they lost due to a dozy nurse, but that's it).

I was born there so it has a lot to answer for. I would say that is negligence Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

My God that's a long time
My eldest was premature and was 2 weeks in there
Can't imagine what 20 weeks felt like
Your right,the nurses in ICU are superheroes
Great stuff,congrats

Just like you were at the conception by all reports Wink
AKA pedantic kunt
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Happy to say after 20 long weeks (most of which were spent travelling to and from Dublin) we got baby amy home today. Can't praise all in holles street enough

Clap a future defencive minded Donegal ladies footballer no doubt Wink
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic