You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bringing a woman home on a night out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bringing a woman home on a night out
    Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:34am
Anytime i'm out in Carlow and pull i bring a girl back to my house, might aswell be honest 95% of them have been one night stands and i've had my fair share of them at this stage. All my mates are baffled as to why my parents are so cool with it and the fact they think i have no shame in bringing a random girl home. I live in Waterford now Sunday to Friday so it's no problem to do whatever down there, but i come home on weekends! I was out in Carlow Wednesday night, pulled and just walked up the stairs past my mother without a worry as she's seen many women come and go from a night out!

What are you're views on this? 
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:37am
Have seen the f/b pics, now share the proper pics
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:38am
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Have seen the f/b pics, now share the proper pics

Only drunken mental images lad Wink
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:43am
That's weird tbh.  
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:46am
Also you said you are in Waterford Sun-Fri so how come you walked past your mother with this chick on wed night?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:46am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Also you said you are in Waterford Sun-Fri so how come you walked past your mother with this chick on wed night?

I'm on midterm dude! 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:53am
do your parents meet the wans ye bring home?

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:57am
Wouldnt be comfortable with it myself but then the other side of me is in awe of you
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 12:59am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Wouldnt be comfortable with it myself but then the other side of me is in awe of you

+1 Shocked/Clap
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 1:03am
what happened the very first time?! Mum mustve said something to ya?!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 1:04am
Question.. Where do you fall in the aul family structure?
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

do your parents meet the wans ye bring home?

My Dad goes to bed early enough around 21.30 every night so he would rarely if ever, but my Mam stays up most evenings pretty late especially on weekends so there has been lots of occassions where she'd have to open the door, i'd walk in introduce the girl or whatever go to the toilet and they'd be talking away.

Just the other morning after doing the dirty deed, i went and took a shower, she went down and start chatting to my parents because she didn't know where i went. My Mam was like she's a nice girl, i was like yeah yeah you won't be seeing to much of her Wink

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 1:06am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Question.. Where do you fall in the aul family structure?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 1:10am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Well like i've had women over to my house when the parents were away, but the first time was like 5 or 6 years ago! Yeah my mam, was abit like "wtf is going on here" and i wouldn't mind the same girl ended up staying in my house 4 out of the next 5 nights LOL 

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 1:11am
Explains it all
AS YOU WERE McGx

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Well like i've had women over to my house when the parents were away, but the first time was like 5 or 6 years ago! Yeah my mam, was abit like "wtf is going on here" and i wouldn't mind the same girl ended up staying in my house 4 out of the next 5 nights LOL 

you're a gas man, this thread shud be quality, hopefully a few drunk posters in a few hours
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 1:15am
Would the girl not be morto?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2013 at 1:16am
In saying that my parents would still to this day give out if i curse and make sure i carry on appropriately at home an what have you! So i'm pretty chuffed they tolerate this little habit of mine!

The classic line i use is "imagine what the parents think of they're son who brings home a fella" count yourselves lucky it's a female i'm bringing back LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
  Share Topic