You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pun nicknames

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pun nicknames
    Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 12:03am
Anyone got any good ones I can nick? I have loads I can only think of a few off hand.

Mate used to go out with a girl called Aoife, she was known as Griefa. All Kate's are known as Lubricate.

Another pal is called JK, he was accused of been a stalker by some mentaller bird so he's called JK Prowling now.

Lad whose second name is Walls,  known to start a fight so he is xxxxxxx Brawls.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 12:05am
Oh yeah, a girl I know is called Odile an odd name, but her other nickname is Ordeal LOL.

Only really funny if you know the people.

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 04 Feb 2013 at 12:07am
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 12:10am
Just say no to Dougs- Dougs are for mugs etc etc
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 12:11am
Knob
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 1:15am
Boob Hoskins.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 10:55am
I think this thread well deserves a
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Boob Hoskins.

LOL
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 5:29pm
Was there drink taken when you started this thread bob?
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 6:14pm
Was a tart called Amy that was a mate of a mate and everyone called her Gamey Amy

I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 6:17pm
There was a cute but tubby blonde girl a few years back who used to get up on all the lads and we called her Fatney Spears.
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Now that you mention it, yes.

But luckily Gaz and Heighway have given good examples,
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Now that you mention it, yes.

But luckily Gaz and Heighway have given good examples,

They made them up on the spot to save you from embarrassment. Unluckily for you it didn't work
Greengunner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greengunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 12:51am
Couple of us used to knock of the same Plump Girl bout 10yrs ago, used to call her Ariel, "thats another load off your mind"
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2013 at 9:19am
i love a good nick name. know a lad called conor keanrey and his nick name is chilli. billy twelvetrees, the english rugby lad, is known as 36
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic