You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dumped

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dumped
    Posted: 03 May 2013 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

Glad to hear it Hulk, good stuff.

Cheers bud, how are you getting on now??

Yeah grand, been riding away. We're talking regularly now in work and texting, but its all friendly chatting. Tis all good, kinda seeing a bird for a few weeks now, nothing serious or steady but it all helps

Pair of Wendy's

Nah don't think any of them were called Wendy, although getting their names wasn't my strong point
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 2:11pm

Yeah grand, been riding away. We're talking regularly now in work and texting, but its all friendly chatting. Tis all good, kinda seeing a bird for a few weeks now, nothing serious or steady but it all helps

Pair of Wendy's
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 12:18pm

hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 8:00pm

Whacha gonna do
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 7:56pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:48pm

Well lads met the ex the other day and was actually grand. cant belive how emotional I was after being dumpedLOLLOLLOL

Canada in 4 weeks here I come!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNkpIDBtC2c
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:10pm

Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

single 4 years, 2nd longest i was ever single was 8months its the way to go single life is great f**k relationships and building houses etc i have a decent paid job iv another job offer on the table i cud go back to college or else i can f**k off around the world at any moment its only way to goWink

ya bud, im planning on doing this for the next couple of years too, once I graduate next year Im planning a round the world trip, plenty of time to settle down and plenty of girls to f**k in the meantimeBig smile

Thumbs Uponly way to do it
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Did she explain why she never wanted to see you again or was that self explanatory.  

LOLLOLLOL
Whacha gonna do
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:04pm
Did she explain why she never wanted to see you again or was that self explanatory.  
AKA pedantic kunt
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

single 4 years, 2nd longest i was ever single was 8months its the way to go single life is great f**k relationships and building houses etc i have a decent paid job iv another job offer on the table i cud go back to college or else i can f**k off around the world at any moment its only way to goWink

ya bud, im planning on doing this for the next couple of years too, once I graduate next year Im planning a round the world trip, plenty of time to settle down and plenty of girls to f**k in the meantimeBig smile
Whacha gonna do
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

As you said now you have Canada to look forward to. You probably wouldn't have had that opportunity if ye were still together. 

yep true!!!
Whacha gonna do
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:58pm

huge cock

he sure is
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:56pm
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:52pm
As you said now you have Canada to look forward to. You probably wouldn't have had that opportunity if ye were still together. 
The dark side.. And the light
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:50pm
huge cock
Whacha gonna do
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:49pm
Sorry her fck buddy 
AKA pedantic kunt
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:48pm
she aint got 1 yet, not that I give a sh*t
Whacha gonna do
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:46pm
How is her new boyfriend. 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic