You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

best boozer near lower kilmacud road

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best boozer near lower kilmacud road
    Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 12:11am
Heading over to visit a mate on Sunday and was wondering what is the best boozer near lower kilmacud road. walking distance. 
AKA pedantic kunt
deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 12:19am
why not just ask your mate?

is this mate the one that you are drilling?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 12:31am
A male friend actually deise :) so not drilling him yet :) 

Yeah I will ask him but he is not local to there so he may not know all the boozers nearby etc

I think O Dwyers is the closest. 

Pint here any good, anybody know.
AKA pedantic kunt
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:51am
Used to live in the area and used either Dundrum House or The Goat. Both nice places for Sunday Pints, DH has a lovely fire, The Goat nice food.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 1:10pm
O Dwyers is decent,but will be a few codgers there
The Goat be packed with folk eating
Get the bus or 10 minute walk to Stillorgan Orchard maybe
If it was me I'd opt for O Dwyers
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 1:24pm
O Dwyers it is so. I know you would not lead me astray.  Nothing wrong with a few codgers.  Better than loads of people eating when I am trying to enjoy a pint. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

O Dwyers it is so. I know you would not lead me astray.  Nothing wrong with a few codgers.  Better than loads of people eating when I am trying to enjoy a pint. 

says the man who reportedly ate three times in one day in the same restaurant in poland LOL
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 7:50pm
restaurant is the key there Tom. Not pub.

Edited by Baldrick - 15 Jan 2013 at 8:09pm
AKA pedantic kunt
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:02pm
O Dwyers is a good boozer, others mentioned are good for grub but not pints. Although the Stillorgan Orchard is good if you are celeb spottingBig smile
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:04pm
Chicken dippers in the Orchard in Rathfarnham are lovely
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:08pm
If its good enough for Bsm and good enough for Brianie. It's good enough for me.
AKA pedantic kunt
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:09pm
That was supposed to say orchard in stillorgan 
Beareleven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beareleven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:15pm
Go to the Goat. Much better. Good for the Football.Might drop in on the way back from the Airport after a great weekend watching the best team in England.
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Beareleven Beareleven wrote:

Go to the Goat. Much better. Good for the Football.Might drop in on the way back from the Airport after a great weekend watching the best team in England.

WatfordLOL
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Beareleven View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beareleven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:22pm
Spot on. Roll on the Premiership.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

WatfordLOL

I think he meant Huddersfield
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:53pm

Ok so the bear says the goat

And bsm and Brianie say o dwyers.

Let the two sides put forward their side of the argument.
AKA pedantic kunt
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 8:56pm
Okay If you go to the Goat you have a statistically higher chance of getting your leg shot and subsequently amputated.

Beat that BearBig smile
ITS KEANE YES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic