You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheltenham 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 39>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2013 at 1:50pm
salut flo , what a horse , daboi, what a man Clap
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 5:19pm
Anyone read pricewise on the champion chase today?? What were his thoughts?
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 5:56pm
he thinks williams wishes has a chance to place as the race may cut up badly, 25-1

of sprinter sacre, segal says it will take an act of god to see him beat

personally i like to see flemenstar go for it, that would be spectacular
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2013 at 9:26pm
Trainer of Williams wishes said today on ATR he doesnt think he has a chance of even getting a place, he said at best he has probably a good handicap in him. He also said Sprinter Sacre was a nailed on cert.
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 10:31am
Originally posted by irish boogie irish boogie wrote:

Trainer of Williams wishes said today on ATR he doesnt think he has a chance of even getting a place, he said at best he has probably a good handicap in him. He also said Sprinter Sacre was a nailed on cert.
the trainer said himself before Williams Wishes last race that he doesnt really know what he has, the horse trains like a pig at home so he said he can never fancy him but when he turns up on the racecourse he's a different horse, i was impressed with his last run though having not known much about him,  as pricewise says though i can see a very small field for the Champion Chase maybe 5 or 6 runners
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2013 at 12:25pm
There could be 5 or 6 runners in the Queen Mother, like the Arkle last year with everyone running scared of SS. 

And you look at the betting and most of those in behind SS in the betting will probably not go for the race. 

Judging by Flemenstar's owners' comments last week he still wants a crack at the GC. HDB has suggested SE will go for Ryanair/GC. Finians Rainbow only run of the season was a shambles and there may be something wrong there and again the Ryanair is a very possible target. 

Something like Kumbeshwar at 66s or Wishfull Thinking at 50s is worth an each way punt IMO, especially the latter who is a different horse on good ground.

EDIT: you can add Cue card to that list who is likely to take on the Ryanair according to Colin Tizzard.

Edited by Kerrzy - 16 Jan 2013 at 5:35pm
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 4:59am
Just been looking at Jezkis odds...and they are a joke at 7-2...next is 7-1 and 10s upwards.

Wit such bad weather and cancellation...some good priced horses in dat betting.

Ya only have to look at race history.....
Flops...Dunguib, Youllneverwalkalone, Cousin Vinny etc....    
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 9:06am
He is definitely a worthy favouriote in my opinion, when you look at the fact that he has won 2 grade 1 hurdles already,has bet the champion bumper horse Champagne Fever comfortably and the trainer thinks he'll improve on better ground, Un Atout is a ridicoulous price in my opinion, he's won a maiden and a grade 2/3, the only horse he has bet is Rory O'Moore who Jezki bet by 58ls, My Tent or Yours could be anything in fairness too and we'll know more about him after his betfair run
I think Jezki will be bigger on the day as he's not going to run until the festival and horses that havent ran in the calender year of it have a terrible record in the race unless JP has a punt on him
i'm happy with my 10/1 on him though Cool
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 8:23am

How about a YBIG meet up in the Bleding Horse on Gold Cup day?

HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 12:53am
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

What about each day of the festival????Wink extra E needed cm79?
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2013 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

I like your thinking
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 2:21pm

Originally posted by HateHenry HateHenry wrote:

I like your thinking
Cassidys down the road from the Bleeding horse is the pub you want to go to for Cheltenham, one of the best racing pubs in Dublin,  racing on every TV, big screen, volume up as high as people want it, freefinger food and occasional free bet
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 11:21am
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 1:30pm
Prices of horses is actually quite cheap at the moment...have a look a Doncaster(DBS) Sales yesterday...
Nearly ended up buying one over the phone through my contact..
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 3:36pm
Forum Favourite Salut Flo is 16/1 to repeat his win from last year.....
http://www.paddypower.com/racing/future-racing/byrne-group-plate/Byrne-Group-Plate-4691403.html?force_racing_css=Y

daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Forum Favourite Salut Flo is 16/1 to repeat his win from last year.....
http://www.paddypower.com/racing/future-racing/byrne-group-plate/Byrne-Group-Plate-4691403.html?force_racing_css=Y

had colic shortly after the race last year. Hasnt raced since. Hell definitely get my bet in the race if he runs. Owes me nothing
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 12:57pm
I think snap tie is being laid out for cheltenham
Here we go again
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

I think snap tie is being laid out for cheltenham

please elaborate IM...intrigued !    He has serious Cheltenham course form!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 39>
  Share Topic