You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Framed or 'Set Up' by the gardaí

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Framed or 'Set Up' by the gardaí
    Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:02pm
Have the Gardaí ever or do you think they ever say oh f**k it lets just frame this bastard.

I hate hearing the usal sh*te, we know who killed him but............
After so long how tempted might they be ? 

I vaguely remember a case of this in Ireland before (in last few yrs i think, could be v v wrong) .

Id say it happens in other countries all the time. Im not on about the bad indecent cases but cases where there is a glorious outcome and a scumbag gets locked up or killed. 

Just do it
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:07pm
Something similar to Guildford then yeah?
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:10pm
Dont know how anyone could sleep at night knowing they'd framed someone. Though if there was substantial evidence against someone and was fairly clear that the person was the guilty party I'm sure some stuff goes on that is done to strengthen their case.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:12pm
Theres all sorts of coppers, decent ones, bend the rule types, and without doubt downright corupt ones. Seen a guy on tv a few weeks ago, spent something like 15 yrs in Portlaoise for nothing. He wrote a book about it, name escapes me, but he said the cops told him they knew it wasnt him.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:12pm
Yes, they done it to yer man in Donegal and Peter Pringle. 
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

He's a dub, living in Galway when was taken in. He got death sentence
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Thats the one i think i meant, he has a book , 'About Time' surviving Irelands death row

Edited by sham157 - 14 Dec 2012 at 10:20pm
daffyp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by daffyp daffyp wrote:

Thats the one i think i meant, he has a book , 'About Time' surviving Irelands death row

Sounds like a good read, on a kinda side note, I ended up sharing an apt in sopot with Gerry Conlon for six nights during the summer, sound man, but some of the stuff he was telling us the screws would do to them when they were locked up would make you so angry
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

No . Why would you want that ??? That was horrendous.
Im on about the untouchables. The ones who no longer even commit crime. The ones who get kids and down n outs to do it for them. It must be highly frustrating knowing who is pulling the strings and who is orchestrating everything, being one hundred percent sure , yet knowing they will forever laugh in your face as suffering goes on.

Guilford ??? f**k no . Jaysus

Im on about the gangland scum

Edited by athlonecelt - 14 Dec 2012 at 10:34pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

Im on about the untouchables. The ones who no longer even commit crime. The ones who get kids and down n outs to do it for them. It must be highly frustrating knowing who is pulling the strings and who is orchestrating everything, being one hundred percent sure , yet knowing they will forever laugh in your face as suffering goes on.

The only thing about that is if the defence gets a wiff if wrong doing it wrecks the case. I've heard of them getting junkies a fix if they dish the dirt. Junkies going through cold turkey while in custody they are easy targets
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 11:13pm

Originally posted by athlonecelt athlonecelt wrote:

The only thing about that is if the defence gets a wiff if wrong doing it wrecks the case. I've heard of them getting junkies a fix if they dish the dirt. Junkies going through cold turkey while in custody they are easy targets

Junkies in custody in need of a fix will say *anything* and admit to anything if they think they are going to get bail and back on the streets so they can get a fix. It is absolutely shocking what they will admit to.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic