You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Podcasts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 22>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 3:50pm
John Moncur on QK is almost too much of a geeza to bear.... the accent is a headwreck LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 8:03pm
The quizzes are sh*te on QK
Must not listen to anymore

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 8:24pm
The Clive Tyldseley episode of QK is good
He comes across a bit arrogant not surprisingly 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Yeah, I have never liked him and always felt came across a real little Englander. I still enjoyed the episode and thought he actually talked well about racism in football and Roy Keane.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 9:55pm
Jonathan Pearce is the most annoying commentator.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Jonathan Pearce is the most annoying commentator.
Ian Crocker and that's my final offer. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Yeah, I have never liked him and always felt came across a real little Englander. I still enjoyed the episode and thought he actually talked well about racism in football and Roy Keane.

His point on racism was a bit off topic with the subject he was on i thought, just one line out of nowhere about no one knowing how many black players are on the england squad these days. True all the same

His stories about Keane were good, as were the Clough ones 

I was wondering while they were talking about his daily routine before a match if he’s ever needed to go to the toilet during commentary, or what he’d do to avoid that. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 10 Jun 2020 at 10:19pm
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 3:33am
Don't know if these have been mentioned on here but these are a few great podcasts:

- Open Goal, best football podcast i've listened to, absolutely hilarious 
- Shaun Attwood True Crime, interviews a load of old criminals, whistle blowers and journalists 
- Anything goes with James English, pretty similar to above but he has a different interview style

gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 9:21am
Three Castles Burning for Dublin history is decent. Good mix of topics.
Danger here, OH NO
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 10:15am

Has anyone else listened to I had trials once?

It's former non-league player Gareth Seddon and current Alty striker Jordan Hulme. It's quite laddish but they have some good guests on it. It focusses on interviewing players that played in non-league some of whom went on to have pro careers. some of them are really interesting, especially hearing about them dropping down through the leagues.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 10:20am
Seddon was the star of the Salford City documentary. He isn't short of confidence!
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Seddon was the star of the Salford City documentary. He isn't short of confidence!
Played for us too, scored some cracking goals. Ah yeah he loves himself. I've still not watched that documentary.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 3:01pm
Started the BBC podcast on Apollo 13 the other day, really interesting and showcases the amazing job that was done to get the Astronauts home

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 4:25pm
Second captains allowing David O Doherty to put out a daily podcast on their platform.

Do people consider DOD funny? Seems to just talk random nonsense.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 5:27pm
I see the Totally Football Show has been acquired by The Athletic. Makes a bit of sense given that most of the anaylsts were Athletic journalists anyway. 

Bit strange tho that they broke away from The Guardian because they wanted to do their own thing, only to be swallowed up by another corporation a few years later. Presume they made some coin off it. Hopefully it remains free anyway  
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 5:39pm
Gary Neville was brilliant on QK

Seems a decent fella and a good laugh, despite how much I disliked him as a footballer
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 5:52pm
Louis Theroux had Troy Deeney on his pod this week. He's certainly not your typical footballer, well worth a listen.
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Louis Theroux had Troy Deeney on his pod this week. He's certainly not your typical footballer, well worth a listen.

Always found him to be an absolute prick, but I’ll give it a listen 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 22>
  Share Topic