You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have you ever pulled a ......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Hardly Hollywood A list but i pulled a girl who was on that TG4 dating show fashion passion or whatever it was called some years ago. got some shock when i seen her on it. she was dead on as well to be fair

Stop the presses LOL
LOLgets me every time 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Hardly Hollywood A list but i pulled a girl who was on that TG4 dating show fashion passion or whatever it was called some years ago. got some shock when i seen her on it. she was dead on as well to be fair

Stop the presses LOL
LOLgets me every time 

LOLLOLLOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 4:03pm
How do you say 'smashed her back doors in', as gaeilge? 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 4:12pm

Stop the presses LOL

Easily the best post on this thread. LOL
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 4:14pm
You’d nearly forget Muffs golden era on here LOL these days he’s all politics and big words but we won’t forget your roots Muff, even if you do Clap

Edited by 9fingers - 12 Feb 2021 at 4:14pm
Tribesman91 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribesman91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Barry Barry wrote:

Was up in Boriel last season and met Shoco afterwards (he owed me money and had begged me via PM for a loan of a few quid (he needed to get a few cylinder's of gas for his caravan to get him through the winter) as gave me the cash (was all in change I suspect he spent the day begging).I headed back towards the train station and he headed off to the off license to get two 3 litres of devil's bit and a taxi to Muirhevnamor to meet his Missus.
As I headed down the Carrick Road I couldn't wait to get back to civilization (three points safely in the bag, along with both my anal and oral virginity, dispite the countless toothless simpletons sitting outside on their porches, playimg banjos with rape in their eyes). All of a sudden this Fiat Multipla with tinted windows pulls up beside me and the door opens. This tiny piece of cooze starts calling me, I head over to the car door and she has one leg spread east and the other west. After staring at her nicely shaved snatch, I looked up and was shocked to see it was Andre Corr. She invited me into the car and as I had never shagged a Pikey before,so I politely obliged and jumped straight in the passenger seat window like Bo duke entering The General Lee. I landed on top of what I first thought was Andrea but it was infact Sharon sporting a Lillysh*te shirt with no togs on. Here I am in the back seat with two snarling growlers each side of me, but who was driving? Next, Caroline turns round and says "Time we headed towards Blackrock, fasten your seatbelt". I cerainly did as I finger banged both Sharon and Andrea (thank f**k Jim wasn't about) as Caz looked on through the rear view mirrior licking her lips. I couldn't wait to get to the Rock and smash the pair of these pikey's. I ket switching fingers and fannies. After fingering Sharon, Andrea sucked the juice of my fingers, an angry Caroline hit the brakes and demanded a taste. So, I stuck my hand up both my back seat companion's and let her suck both sets of digits as Andrea and Shazza feasted on my cock.
After getting a taste she hit the pedal and we were heading back to a house they were renting. Within two seconds of entering there gaff we were all naked in the sitting room. So I was smashing sharon bent over the drum set and ripped off her Craptown shirt, I stopped pumping and headed over to the floor and picked up my 2002 season Andy Myler shirt , now this was better! take that ya dirty, pikey Craptown sl*g and at the same time I f**k Sharon with a drum stick and I was toe f**king Andrea up the swiss as she lay on the floor. I was about to come so I order the three of them to kneel before Zod as I slap the stomach off my stomach and creamed an equal amount on each of their faces. That's for your horrorific  cover of the Fleetwood Mac 1977 classic Dreams. Oh yeah, I hadn't felt that good since Danny O' Connor scored in the relegation/promotion play off against Galway in 2003.

A man needs a diet coke after all that and as I'm sipping on my drink getting ready for round 2, I notice something lurking in the curtains, oh no it can't be it is only f**king Jim Corr. He is slapping the cock off himself with one hand and holding a camcorder with the other. The sick voyeur f**k recorded the whole thing. What kind of f**king freaky family are these ****s. Reality kicked in, you are in Craptown and this kind of sh*t happens everyday. All of a sudden and from behind a rope is noosed around my neck. I can't breath. Shaz jumps on my lap and Caz grabs my hands and throws me to the floor. Andrea then handcuffs my hands behind my back. Before I know it I have Jim Corr's 15" cock down my throath. He is deep throaten me like a mother f**ker, I'm gagging and notice Shaz flicking her bean as she licks the juice running down a turned on Carolines leg. Andrea is recording the whole thing as I give Linda Loveless a run for her money. Jim is up for it now and before I know it I'm on my stomach and he is smashing me from behind. I can feel the pre-come mixed with what no doubt is blood running down my legs. He is roaring, ranting and raving about 9/11 as he knocks the hole clean off me, I pass out, my last memory been Jim saying something about Princess Diana been murdered in a Paris tunnel.

I awake outside the train station fully clothed, my wallet and money still in place. I board the train minus my anal and oral virginity but still have three points in the bag. Was it worth it? course it was, who we planning next week?
This is the best post I've ever seen  
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 4:18pm

I fingered Kevin Kilbanes cousin on Achill Island Cool

LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

You’d nearly forget Muffs golden era on here LOL these days he’s all politics and big words but we won’t forget your roots Muff, even if you do Clap
Does he not still follow Terri about the place to show he is above any meaningful dislike of the Norn Iron team in a show of maturity, progress and dialogue and better than those of us(me) who think Terri is a bigot apologist who gets far too carried with italics, underlining and emboldening words to be a condescending git and evidence for my theory that nordies are only funny unintentionally?

He does come across sound enough though.LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2023 at 5:54pm

Was up in Boriel last season and met Shoco afterwards (he owed me money and had begged me via PM for a loan of a few quid (he needed to get a few cylinder's of gas for his caravan to get him through the winter) as gave me the cash (was all in change I suspect he spent the day begging).I headed back towards the train station and he headed off to the off license to get two 3 litres of devil's bit and a taxi to Muirhevnamor to meet his Missus.
As I headed down the Carrick Road I couldn't wait to get back to civilization (three points safely in the bag, along with both my anal and oral virginity, dispite the countless toothless simpletons sitting outside on their porches, playimg banjos with rape in their eyes). All of a sudden this Fiat Multipla with tinted windows pulls up beside me and the door opens. This tiny piece of cooze starts calling me, I head over to the car door and she has one leg spread east and the other west. After staring at her nicely shaved snatch, I looked up and was shocked to see it was Andre Corr. She invited me into the car and as I had never shagged a Pikey before,so I politely obliged and jumped straight in the passenger seat window like Bo duke entering The General Lee. I landed on top of what I first thought was Andrea but it was infact Sharon sporting a Lillysh*te shirt with no togs on. Here I am in the back seat with two snarling growlers each side of me, but who was driving? Next, Caroline turns round and says "Time we headed towards Blackrock, fasten your seatbelt". I cerainly did as I finger banged both Sharon and Andrea (thank f**k Jim wasn't about) as Caz looked on through the rear view mirrior licking her lips. I couldn't wait to get to the Rock and smash the pair of these pikey's. I ket switching fingers and fannies. After fingering Sharon, Andrea sucked the juice of my fingers, an angry Caroline hit the brakes and demanded a taste. So, I stuck my hand up both my back seat companion's and let her suck both sets of digits as Andrea and Shazza feasted on my cock.
After getting a taste she hit the pedal and we were heading back to a house they were renting. Within two seconds of entering there gaff we were all naked in the sitting room. So I was smashing sharon bent over the drum set and ripped off her Craptown shirt, I stopped pumping and headed over to the floor and picked up my 2002 season Andy Myler shirt , now this was better! take that ya dirty, pikey Craptown sl*g and at the same time I f**k Sharon with a drum stick and I was toe f**king Andrea up the swiss as she lay on the floor. I was about to come so I order the three of them to kneel before Zod as I slap the stomach off my stomach and creamed an equal amount on each of their faces. That's for your horrorific  cover of the Fleetwood Mac 1977 classic Dreams. Oh yeah, I hadn't felt that good since Danny O' Connor scored in the relegation/promotion play off against Galway in 2003.

A man needs a diet coke after all that and as I'm sipping on my drink getting ready for round 2, I notice something lurking in the curtains, oh no it can't be it is only f**king Jim Corr. He is slapping the cock off himself with one hand and holding a camcorder with the other. The sick voyeur f**k recorded the whole thing. What kind of f**king freaky family are these ****s. Reality kicked in, you are in Craptown and this kind of sh*t happens everyday. All of a sudden and from behind a rope is noosed around my neck. I can't breath. Shaz jumps on my lap and Caz grabs my hands and throws me to the floor. Andrea then handcuffs my hands behind my back. Before I know it I have Jim Corr's 15" cock down my throath. He is deep throaten me like a mother f**ker, I'm gagging and notice Shaz flicking her bean as she licks the juice running down a turned on Carolines leg. Andrea is recording the whole thing as I give Linda Loveless a run for her money. Jim is up for it now and before I know it I'm on my stomach and he is smashing me from behind. I can feel the pre-come mixed with what no doubt is blood running down my legs. He is roaring, ranting and raving about 9/11 as he knocks the hole clean off me, I pass out, my last memory been Jim saying something about Princess Diana been murdered in a Paris tunnel.

I awake outside the train station fully clothed, my wallet and money still in place. I board the train minus my anal and oral virginity but still have three points in the bag. Was it worth it? course it was, who we planning next week?

Bump 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2023 at 6:22pm

LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2023 at 8:04pm

Still one of the all greatest posts on here LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2023 at 8:28pm

LOL

Edited by McG - 15 May 2023 at 8:28pm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 5:24am
No matter how many times you read it there’s always something new to make you laugh LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

No matter how many times you read it there’s always something new to make you laugh LOL

The Diana part always gets me
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2023 at 12:45am
Went to Depeche Mode tonight Andrea Corr was there, only thing I could think of was the above LOL
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2023 at 9:13am
LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2023 at 10:05am
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic