You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Union flag to be taken down from Belfast city hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Union flag to be taken down from Belfast city hall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 10:25pm
This Bryson lad is 31, like he was 7 or 8 when GFA was signed in 1998, I wonder has ever read it, does he really know anything about the history of the Troubles, he is following a familiar route if you ask me. playing a dangerous game. It is worrying you know.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

This Bryson lad is 31, like he was 7 or 8 when GFA was signed in 1998, I wonder has ever read it, does he really know anything about the history of the Troubles, he is following a familiar route if you ask me. playing a dangerous game. It is worrying you know.

I’m in no way going to agree with anything Bryson ever comes out with, saying that he’s a similar age to me, and it’s a bit insulting to question anyone from the North’s recollection of the troubles! I always remember the sectarian tension around my area even as a child.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 11:34pm
I would question Jamie's recollection of this morning.He is either a natural comedy genius or another Tommy Two Names style wannabe who will gift a career by helping turn misplaced anger into racism and bigotry. 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 11:48pm
He's bin having a wheelie bad day with all the trolling.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 1:56am
Speaking of Only Fools and Horses. Remember when he went on hunger strike for six hours and had a curry.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 1:59am
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 7:37am
I know it’s an easy target but it’s the equivalent of visiting Bedlam and laughing at the inmates 

Serious questions need to be asked of the British as to why the fuk is nobody on their side having an adult conversation with unionism in general and loyalism in particular 

The narrative’ themsuns get everything we get nothing’  it’s all the EU/threats of republican violence ‘needs to be seriously challenged as it’s a given that nobody at unionist leadership level will do it and they won’t listen to the other side
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 8:05am
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Must have been a tough paper round in Donaghadee.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 9:10am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

I know it’s an easy target but it’s the equivalent of visiting Bedlam and laughing at the inmates 

Serious questions need to be asked of the British as to why the fuk is nobody on their side having an adult conversation with unionism in general and loyalism in particular 

The narrative’ themsuns get everything we get nothing’  it’s all the EU/threats of republican violence ‘needs to be seriously challenged as it’s a given that nobody at unionist leadership level will do it and they won’t listen to the other side

100%
Bryson, Wilson and Hutchinson all 3 pedaling lie after lie and grassroots Loyalism just lapping it up. Nobody is challenging them about what they are saying. If they are challenged and proven to be lying they'll start to lose credibility.

Unionist leaders standing idly by.

Clips showing Loyalists shouting at PSNI saying they are being controlled by Republicans etc...

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 9:34am
Unionism is cannibalising itself at speed you’d have thought was impossible 5 years ago. The cats in the street could see what was going to happen after Brexit
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 11:52am
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 12:27pm
LOL
What height is Bwyson?  Looks about 5ft.  Is he meeting Joe Brolly for pints?

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 1:15pm
If he does, the pub will attract a bigger crowd than Seamie managed for the wheelie bin oration. Protests fizzling out already, lessons learned by some at least from the "fleg" protests previously which were equally inept, directionless and ultimately self-defeating.

Edited by Green Cockade - 21 Apr 2021 at 1:16pm
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 2:28pm
Protests have fizzled out because the protesters are back in school.
Could be a long summer when the school holidays start.
The dark side.. And the light
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2021 at 7:36pm
Good news for Newry Rep as the barbers are open today in the North , now i would say his hair must be down to his shoulders by now Cool
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 8:08pm
The First Minister could be on the way out this week.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 8:23pm
Who'd be in line to get it. Gavin Robinson?

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Who'd be in line to get it. Gavin Robinson?

Someone a bit mad by DUP standards. The twelfth is going to be entertaining this year.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131132133134>
  Share Topic