You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Union flag to be taken down from Belfast city hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Union flag to be taken down from Belfast city hall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 134>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Those protestants, up to no good as usual.

LOL
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 7:09am
More loyalist wrecking their own areas last night - now they have thrown in illegal marches through Portadown into the mix

Loyalists blaming a funeral from 7 months ago for all the recent trouble

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmandaFBelfast/status/1379190865353187328

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 10:12am
Just heard that bollocks Stephen Nolan on the radio cutting off a caller criticising him for constantly banging on about the funeral, having a hard right agenda and always inviting extreme unionists on as guests who are given disproportionate airtime. No wonder that online petition calling for his programme to be scrapped is still getting signatures, over 15,000 last time I looked.
sweeper View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweeper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 10:25am
Yeah. He doesn't like it when it's put up to him. Nolan cut him off saying he was going to sue the caller for his remarks!
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 10:58am
https://mobile.twitter.com/MorpheusNI/status/1379342756615708674

MorpheusNI
@MorpheusNI
"Protocol and the Storey decision gave youngsters a 'cause' to riot"

Even though it's about pimps, extortionists, thieves and drug dealers being pissed off that the police are finally cracking down on them.

Finger on pulse guys, finger on pulse
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 11:36am
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Just heard that bollocks Stephen Nolan on the radio cutting off a caller criticising him for constantly banging on about the funeral, having a hard right agenda and always inviting extreme unionists on as guests who are given disproportionate airtime. No wonder that online petition calling for his programme to be scrapped is still getting signatures, over 15,000 last time I looked.

That caller was 100% correct. Anyone would think it was the Jim Allister show the last few months he's on that much. Nolan didn't like being called up on it

That caller wasn't from the catholic/nationalist community either 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MorpheusNI/status/1379342756615708674

MorpheusNI
@MorpheusNI
"Protocol and the Storey decision gave youngsters a 'cause' to riot"

Even though it's about pimps, extortionists, thieves and drug dealers being pissed off that the police are finally cracking down on them.

Finger on pulse guys, finger on pulse
Half those scrotebags probably wouldn't be able to spell protocol, never mind know why they're wrecking the place over it. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Martiponti View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martiponti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 1:45pm
I'd think that they think Protocol is a morphine based, prescription drug
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2021 at 2:40pm
Artie Ziff, in here too
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 8:43am

Paul Patrick
@PaulTyredagh81
·
7m
#Belfast
@BBCgmu
First Minister Arlene Foster/DUP doubles down on her position by saying after days of rioting she will continue to meet Loyalist Paramilitaries but won’t meet Chief Constable of the PSNI
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 9:46am
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

That caller was 100% correct. Anyone would think it was the Jim Allister show the last few months he's on that much. Nolan didn't like being called up on it

That caller wasn't from the catholic/nationalist community either 

Nolan trying to say that there were other politicians on more than Allister was particularly ridiculous I thought. People are catching on to Nolan's agenda, better late than never
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Saraita101/status/1379710240040620039

She's one of the bright prospects within Unionism, she refers to Derry as Derry and not Londonderry.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 3:46pm
https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorJimberoo3/status/1379776157156057091

'NB Allister with 1.1% of the seats was on for the 6th time in 23 shows today...an appearance rate of 26%.

Balanced?'

Edited by tonyjaa - 07 Apr 2021 at 3:46pm
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 4:03pm
The problems with Nolan is that the DUP won't go on his show.

I think SF are boycotting it as well as the moment
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

The problems with Nolan is that the DUP won't go on his show.

I think SF are boycotting it as well as the moment

Why would they or anyone go on his show.  A complete sh*t stirrer who only wants the dregs of society on his show. He is gutter tabloid tv in the mould of a Jeremy Kyle.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 4:49pm

I mentioned his constant appearance on the Tuaisceart Eireann thread ages ago.
I would watch the Nolan Show for entertainment purposes if I happen to flick through and its on.  I'd say out of the last 10 times I have flicked it on Allister has been on 5 times.

Like I said he's a gutter journalist who loves stirring up hatred.

And before Covid his audience were the biggest load of skangers and knuckledraggers from the worst estates in Belfast.  Usully they would ask some toothless loyalist to ask a  thinly veiled bigoted question to some moderate nationalist politician and then Nolan would constantly interrupt his answer.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2021 at 6:07pm
Nolan occasionally has DUP people on his radio show in the morning ( I very rarely watch him on TV ) such as "Sir " Jeffrey Donaldson or Jim Wells, who lost the DUP whip some time ago but is still in the party, but mostly they stay away after the RHI scandal. Enter the likes of Jim Allister, UVF toady Jamie Bryson and ex Red Hand Commando balloon Jim Wilson as representatives of the plain people. Nolan's sympathies are obvious and he is getting more insufferable by the day. The online petition calling for his show to be ditched is gathering another glut of signatures, over 17,700 now last time I checked Pastor Jimberoo's Ghost twitter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 124125126127128 134>
  Share Topic