You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Union flag to be taken down from Belfast city hall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Union flag to be taken down from Belfast city hall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 134>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 12:38am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

To be honest with you TJ, Id take what Rob said with shipments of salt. He may have been straight up but being so open with anyone never mind ‘Southerners’ about his previous occupation etc etc is not really the done thing. As Ronan Keating once proclaimed...you shay it besht when you shay nothing at all.

I'm fairly sure he was telling the truth.  Not sure why he would lie.   He was a tough looking bloke aswell so would well believe it. His age profile would have fit aswell.
He may well have been, just not the done thing is what I meant, not back then anyhow.

I'm sure he sussed I was no threat nor was going to inform the local RA boys.  It was post GFA.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 12:45am

To be honest with you TJ, Id take what Rob said with shipments of salt. He may have been straight up but being so open with anyone never mind ‘Southerners’ about his previous occupation etc etc is not really the done thing. As Ronan Keating once proclaimed...you shay it besht when you shay nothing at all.

I'm fairly sure he was telling the truth.  Not sure why he would lie.   He was a tough looking bloke aswell so would well believe it. His age profile would have fit aswell.
He may well have been, just not the done thing is what I meant, not back then anyhow.

I'm sure he sussed I was no threat nor was going to inform the local RA boys.  It was post GFA.
The first part may be the case but the second means little. Things just didn’t stop on the signing of the GFA. A few political leaders signing a document didn’t mean that it was a free for all for people to start opening up about their various roles. Indeed, since its signing, many people have paid a price for their former activities. 

Again, he may well been truthful and I’m not for one second doubting what you say. Its just unusual, certainly back then.

Edited by Sham157 - 08 Apr 2021 at 12:46am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 8:17am

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

How did the driver escape the petrol bombed bus?
Flaming quickly
LOL
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 8:26am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 8:31am

FG TD Neal Richmond liked Arlene’s tweet

And now is trying to weasel his way out of it saying he liked it by accident

West Brit ****

Him and his little mini me councillor colleague from Rathfarnham are two of the biggest scrotes in Fine Gael, and that's saying something 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 8:40am
Disappointing to wake and read that some young nationalists returned fire with their own petrol bombs last night

Now it's gonna be tagged as a 'both sides' problem

Scumbags, every single one
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 8:44am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

FG TD Neal Richmond liked Arlene’s tweet

And now is trying to weasel his way out of it saying he liked it by accident

West Brit ****

Him and his little mini me councillor colleague from Rathfarnham are two of the biggest scrotes in Fine Gael, and that's saying something 

Who?

FG are despicable bunch anyway.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 9:20am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Disappointing to wake and read that some young nationalists returned fire with their own petrol bombs last night

Now it's gonna be tagged as a 'both sides' problem

Scumbags, every single one

+1

Nationalists shouldn't get involved
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 9:50am
Said on here at the time that the Storey funeral was an unbelievable own goal from the normally spin savvy SF.

It was always going to be used to justify unjustifiable violence from the loyalist side, who to be frank don't know whether its a funeral from a year ago or a protocol that their actual votes created that is their biggest issue.

Fosters tweet is a disgrace and shows she is finished as leader.

Nationalism is winning the argument and will win the border poll. Let unionism self combust because they have no allies in London left and have made wrong call after wrong call. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 12:55pm
Patrick Kielty, yes , Patrick Kielty absolutely nailing Boris Johnston over this almost 3 years ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/PatricKielty/status/1045782711816708096
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 1:08pm
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Patrick Kielty, yes , Patrick Kielty absolutely nailing Boris Johnston over this almost 3 years ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/PatricKielty/status/1045782711816708096

why the yes  ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Stickittotheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickittotheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 11:00pm
Rioting in West Belfast tonight, young Nationalists involved and of course the water cannon is deployed. 
Walters coming back from an offside position but Shane Long was definitely onside- Shane Lonnggggggg.... has done it!!!!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Stickittotheman Stickittotheman wrote:

Rioting in West Belfast tonight, young Nationalists involved and of course the water cannon is deployed. 

Fuk the water cannon they shouldn’t be there - don’t fall in  loyalism trap - it’s that fukin obvious 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 11:41pm

It's Dumb and Dumber up there

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Fuk the water cannon they shouldn’t be there - don’t fall in  loyalism trap - it’s that fukin obvious 

+1 

The loyalists have won if they get nationalists to respond

Sit in the house and let them tear on and disgrace themselves 

If only these young nationalists had an ounce of sense 
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2021 at 12:56am
There's videos going around of adults clapping children on their way to rioting, 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2021 at 1:34am
Why are republicans even rioting??  Are they against the protocol too?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 134>
  Share Topic