Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Hibernian F.C. Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 1:13pm
seen that alright. Celtic got an easy draw and Dundee Utd have a good chance of beating rangers.

Do ya think hibs have a good chance of winning the league or is their squad too small/limited?
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 1:22pm
Na, I think when Celtic get knocked out of Europe, they'll have enough focus on the league to win itl. They'll likely win it by 15ish points.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 1:25pm
I think i posted it before but the fella that impressed me for hibs last season was Osbourne the midfielder on loan from villa.thought he was handy enough.pity they didnt sign him.he plays for blackpool now.

If they finish 2nd can they wualify for the champions league or is it just one place for Scottish teams?
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I think i posted it before but the fella that impressed me for hibs last season was Osbourne the midfielder on loan from villa.thought he was handy enough.pity they didnt sign him.he plays for blackpool now.

If they finish 2nd can they wualify for the champions league or is it just one place for Scottish teams?

There was 2 places this year, Motherwell were comfortably beaten by Panathanaikos in the 2nd round. Celtic started there as well but were seeded

Not sure but I'm guessing Celtic might move up to the play-off round and be seeded, based on this years CL performances, and the 2nd place will remain as well
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2012 at 11:03pm
Have booked Motherwell for tomorrow, £12 and £2 drinks, that's cheaper than some League of Ireland clubs.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 4:37pm
On for a good result today, just need to close it out
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 4:38pm
2-2
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 4:39pm
f**kin knew that would happen.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 6:28pm
Hibs were all over them at the start, should of been well ahead. Don't know why they took off strikers like. Seen Irish teams take more away fans than Motherwell.

Also, the Albion has closed down.

Edited by corkery - 15 Dec 2012 at 6:29pm
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 7:00pm
It's just the hibs..heart break central!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Hibs were all over them at the start, should of been well ahead. Don't know why they took off strikers like. Seen Irish teams take more away fans than Motherwell.

Also, the Albion has closed down.

Dingy enough bar the Albion was when i was in it. I think the used the albions male jacks for that trainspotting toilet scene.i liked the pub though.pity it closed. got nowhere with the sexy barmaid Zoe either. irish accent done fcuk all for me that night   
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 1:25pm
Shame Hibs collasped would much prefer them to be second than any of the other feckers.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Old Den View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Den Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Shame Hibs collasped would much prefer them to be second than any of the other feckers.

This.
ET Boy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ET Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2012 at 8:12am
Just wondering if anyone out there can help me with getting tickets for the Celtic & Hibs game in Easter Road on 29th December? All Celtic's ticket alllocation has been sold. Got flights and hotel months ago but struggling to get my hands on 3 tickets. Could collect in Ireland prior to game or in Edinburgh the day before or day of game? Or else any help at all would be greatly appreciated if at this fixture before perhaps. Celtic section preferably.Thanks in advance
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2012 at 10:04pm
Its going to be crucial for Hibs if they can get further extensions on their loan players in January.

Edited by Double Maxim - 21 Dec 2012 at 10:06pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 7:32am
Lets hope Hibs can get back on track in the live game away to Killie 12.45 ko today.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 2:48pm
Two points dropped by Hibs FFS. Unhappy

Edited by Double Maxim - 23 Dec 2012 at 9:31pm
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2012 at 9:30pm
Inverness in the champion league spot.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>
  Share Topic