Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 71>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Arsenal game 2005

Fair enough but that was one of the best Arsenal teams in history. It was at Highbury too - rare you'd get an easy game at Goodison imo.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Sponsored Links

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 1:19am
Arsenal in 2009 also

No team in England would go to goodies in and do that to them this season
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 10:59am
united always found everton tough to play at goodison.sais on espn one of cheltenham fc groundstaff said how are ya gary at phil neville when he arrived and phil wasent impressed    fergie mentioned it before that this fixture is always tough. would like to see them win the fa cup if united dont

Edited by irishmufc - 08 Jan 2013 at 11:00am
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 6:07pm
Can we all take a moment to shed a tear for Andy Van Dr Meyde and his football 'hell'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20946368
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Can we all take a moment to shed a tear for Andy Van Dr Meyde and his football 'hell'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20946368

he basically had the craic so
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Originally posted by ODCO ODCO wrote:

Have conceded a goal in 18 consecutive matches including tonite for first time since 1976

Very unlike Everton. Luckily the lads in attack are producing some excellent football.
First fixture down on Goals Galore are Everton
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 4:47pm
Swans visit Goodison tommorow. They'll be on a high after their win midweek. A repeat score of our first meeting will do nicely although I expect it to be a lot closer. Baines is expected to be okay and Mirralles may feature. Peinnar will come back into the side after been rested on Monday.
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 7:51pm
Think tomorrows game will be a cracker. 3 ponts please and a goal from Jela hopefully.

The Felli release clause is freaking me out
Whacha gonna do
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2013 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

Think tomorrows game will be a cracker. 3 ponts please and a goal from Jela hopefully.

The Felli release clause is freaking me out
Don't let it hulk. Just your man McNulty from the BBC talking sh*te to create a story as per usual.

This is what freaks me out Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXFzfg9e8vU 
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 4:59pm
very very frustrating today, could not believe how swansea played, do they always play like that away from home? On a good note at least theres a clean sheet and coleman was fantastic
Whacha gonna do
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 5:01pm
First 0-0 in a long time I'd say for toffees
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 5:08pm
Your right bsm, f**k it theres always 1 or 2 games like this a season. Take a point move on, esential to get 7 from the next 9 now though to stay in the mix
Whacha gonna do
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 5:13pm
Usual story game should've been over at half time. sh*te second half. Swans had f**k all to offer going forward but they defended very well in fairness. I'd nearly prefer to play away every week FFS !

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

Your right bsm, f**k it theres always 1 or 2 games like this a season. Take a point move on, esential to get 7 from the next 9 now though to stay in the mix

All 3 look like games that Everton should win. Tough FA Cup tie in the middle though.
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 5:39pm
Moysie echoing my feelings there - 3 or 4 chances and we didn't take one. Been the story of the season. Should have a lot more points tbh. Ten more is conservative IMO and would/will make the difference in terms of Champions League Football which I'm sorry to say isn't gonna happen as a result. Would rather win the FA CUP and come 17th now than finished 5th/6th.Same f**king result in terms of Europe but actually get a trophy now at this stage...As much as I luv them they annoy the f**k outta me Everton cause they are  pretty good. They just don't take their f**king chances ! 
Fuming..
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by ODCO ODCO wrote:

Moysie echoing my feelings there - 3 or 4 chances and we didn't take one. Been the story of the season. Should have a lot more points tbh. Ten more is conservative IMO and would/will make the difference in terms of Champions League Football which I'm sorry to say isn't gonna happen as a result. Would rather win the FA CUP and come 17th now than finished 5th/6th.Same f**king result in terms of Europe but actually get a trophy now at this stage...As much as I luv them they annoy the f**k outta me Everton cause they are  pretty good. They just don't take their f**king chances ! 
Fuming..

Hold up a sec jutice, theres no way everton are out of it. Even if Arsenal win their 2 games in hand Everton will be max 3 points outside the top 4. With 3 winnable game coming up 7 point would keep everton right in the mix at the end of January. Realistacally though finishing ahead of spurs and arsenal is a huge task. The difference is the subs benches, have a look at spurs bench today, arsenal have much more option too whereas everton are stuck bringing on kids, tommy the kraut or steven namithCry
Whacha gonna do
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2013 at 7:02pm
Ah yeh your hopefully right hulk. Just my post match annoyanceLOL We should have at least ten more points on board surely you agree with that ? 
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2013 at 4:13pm
10 is a bit of a push, 5 or 6 probably. But if Jela could finish his dinner this season everton would be much better off, would love to sign darren bent but as per usual no moneyCry
Whacha gonna do
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 71>
  Share Topic