You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 71>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Ashley Williams up to his old tricks again tonight. Can't see Big Sam keeping him around too long.
went for a stroll alright
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 10:44am
Big Sam, always likes to talk up himself and never been given a real chance at a top club, and for all his bluster I do think he has a point. He's got a very good squad and has Bolasie and Coleman to come back, and he's a good buyer so January will see some more players coming in. 

Rooney having a great season too, thought he was finished myself, a guess a change from Snore Trafford has done him good
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Big Sam, always likes to talk up himself and never been given a real chance at a top club, and for all his bluster I do think he has a point. He's got a very good squad and has Bolasie and Coleman to come back, and he's a good buyer so January will see some more players coming in. 

Rooney having a great season too, thought he was finished myself, a guess a change from Snore Trafford has done him good

Not just saying it now but I thought he looked a lot slimmer and sharper in and around the beginning of the season in comparison with his last few years at United.

Had some doubts that he'd be able to do it again at Everton and thought he'd probably go to the States but fair play to him and he has another year in him anyway in the Premiership. 

Edited by irishmufc - 19 Dec 2017 at 2:13pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Not just saying it now but I thought he looked a lot slimmer and sharper in and around the beginning of the season in comparison with his last few years at United.

Had some doubts that he'd be able to do it again at Everton and thought he'd probably go to the States but fair play to him and he has another year in him anyway in the Premiership. 

In fairness pumping 2 women at once does burn the calories off. Even if he had to lose all of his dignity by being caught driving a VW Beetle if he hadn't already

Edited by coyne - 19 Dec 2017 at 7:25pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 2:21pm
Moshiri the owner told the Everton agm that the reason Lukaku didn't sign a new deal was because a voodoo told him to sign for Chelsea Confused , then he goes and signs for Man Utd.

Even by football standards that's wacky as fook 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 2:27pm

Moshiri the owner told the Everton agm that the reason Lukaku didn't sign a new deal was because a voodoo told him to sign for Chelsea Confused , then he goes and signs for Man Utd.

Even by football standards that's wacky as fook 

The Everton AGM is comedy gold.
Think Lukaku is taking legal advice after that remark
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:39pm
Desperate stuff from Everton today. Allardyce somehow codded his way into another big job, and will now have made a fortune for doing basically nothing over a few months stint. If Everton are any bit smart, they will remove Allardyce the minute they get close to the 40 point mark, and they are already lining up a successor.

Watching that today, you'd genuinely have to wonder what Allardyce spends his whole week doing with these lads. Nothing to do with free flowing football, the lack of organisation was something else to watch. As for the selection of Martina at LB LOL how is he playing so many games still? Poorest full back I can remember at this level.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 2:53pm
Everton manager is not a big job nor is Everton a big club.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Everton manager is not a big job nor is Everton a big club.

You love that one in fairness to you Big smile

There are plenty of big jobs in England outside of the top 5/6 clubs from the past few years. Everton is most definitely one of those big jobs.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 3:26pm
How do you define a big job?

You could say that Leeds is a big job or Forest.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

How do you define a big job?

You could say that Leeds is a big job or Forest.
I could and I would   
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 4:59pm
Tough nuts the Clarets win , end of story 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2018 at 9:34pm

Everton have sent a survey to a group of supporters asking them to rate manager Sam Allardyce's performance on a scale of zero to 10.

What a kop out from the board at Everton.
Embarrassed
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 9:08pm
1 0 to Everton good finish from Walcott.

Edited by Double Maxim - 23 Apr 2018 at 9:08pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 12:27pm
Looks like they've made the smart move. The bluffer is getting the bullet in the next 24 hours according to those great sky sources LOL Silva being linked. Think he would do a really good job given time to sort that squad out.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 1:29pm
Suppose he did the job he was brought in to do. Got them away from relegation trouble but was never going to keep that job long term.
Some people just deserve a slap
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Suppose he did the job he was brought in to do. Got them away from relegation trouble but was never going to keep that job long term.
Which is why he initially turned them down and demanded a contract until the end of next season. Nine million for half the season isn't bad!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2018 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Which is why he initially turned them down and demanded a contract until the end of next season. Nine million for half the season isn't bad!

Serious pay day. From Everton's point of view they avoided the worst case scenario of relegation so that was money well spent.

Fans just don't want sh*t football even if it gets results, West Ham/West Brom/Stoke/Everton and to a lesser extent Man Utd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6061626364 71>
  Share Topic