Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 71>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 8:40pm
Just looked up where Bramley-Moore is and it's in a great spot even more central. I couldn't imagine Everton fans being against it.  

I assume they'd be planning for a 50K capacity  stadium anyway.

Edited by irishmufc - 23 Mar 2017 at 8:41pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2017 at 8:44pm
A huge site and that whole area is going to be regenerated,it's something like 150 acres.

Seems like there are a lot of hurdles to jump before its anyway near getting the go ahead but at least it's a start.

Goodison is a dump now and they need to get out asap.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 12:30pm
Everton have got planning permission off the council for their new Stadium
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

All systems go then ! Just as well they have all the money in place. Actually, hold on.....
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

All systems go then ! Just as well they have all the money in place. Actually, hold on.....

Arent the council going to be guarantors of some sort on the loans?
Shouldn't have any problem getting the money ,will they ?

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 1:04pm
Considering Bill Kenwright sold 50% of the club to a bloke who's worth over 2 billion last summer I can't imagine he'll have much problems financing it without anyone's help....
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Considering Bill Kenwright sold 50% of the club to a bloke who's worth over 2 billion last summer I can't imagine he'll have much problems financing it without anyone's help....

You'd think that would be right - So then why does it appear that he isn't going to finance this himself ?
As Rossieman points out, why are the council supposedly going guarantor on loans ? 

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 1:29pm

You'd think that would be right - So then why does it appear that he isn't going to finance this himself ?
As Rossieman points out, why are the council supposedly going guarantor on loans ? 

One figure thrown out there in an article I read was that the ground that it would sit on would generate £2m in council fees per year . Just say 30 years is 60m and I'm sure Everton will be there a lot longer than that . You have employment , prsi or uk equivalent on 100's . VAT and car parks generating a lot of money for the council . The council must have seen a business plan or the backers finances to say they would go guarantor.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

One figure thrown out there in an article I read was that the ground that it would sit on would generate £2m in council fees per year . Just say 30 years is 60m and I'm sure Everton will be there a lot longer than that . You have employment , prsi or uk equivalent on 100's . VAT and car parks generating a lot of money for the council . The council must have seen a business plan or the backers finances to say they would go guarantor.
Bramley Moore/New Stadium is only a small part of a huge planned development .Id say its in everyone' best interests to have the ground built there.
stadium is rumored to be 50k,I thought they would have gone bigger.They are sold out at Goodison nearly every week,I think last season their lowest attendance was only 250 short of capacity.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:13pm
This is an interesting read on the subject :

Obviously, it is written with very red glasses on but if that isn't your cup of tea, there are still some good points and questions in there.

That said, the fume this week out of some of the blues is hilarious : Everything from "the reds are worried" to "the reds are jealous". Some lads saying they don't care what the reds do then lose the head that the reds comment on their stadium !

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:21pm
That "article" is f**king shocking ,something like a ten year old would write LOLLOL

Edited by rossieman - 31 Mar 2017 at 2:21pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

That "article" is f**king shocking ,something like a ten year old would write LOLLOL
Embarrassing alright. I read it in the voice of 'Scully' from the tv show though. LOL
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Embarrassing alright. I read it in the voice of 'Scully' from the tv show though. LOL

I did warn you it was written from the Red side and it is Derby week. 
But the key questions being asked still remain.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:34pm

I did warn you it was written from the Red side and it is Derby week. 
But the key questions being asked still remain.

I read plenty of football blogs that manage to be disparaging about rivals without having to resort to schoolyard level, it kind of confirms the belief that Everton fans are the least delusional of the  two big Merseyside clubs.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:34pm

LOL

Jack Boswell came to mind.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:37pm

LOL

Ha! I loved that show. 
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 2:39pm

LOL

Ha! I loved that show. 

brilliant show until they replaced Joey 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 3:49pm
Ross Barkley got KO'd in a bar by some chap on Sunday night
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5051525354 71>
  Share Topic