You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 71>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 11:07pm
What a f**king comeback today, only seeing it now, Jelavic like russell crowe in gladiator with the crowd there!!!
Sponsored Links

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2012 at 11:10pm
Owen was full of praise for Gibbo and Coleman on MOTD, Jelavic   scenes were funny alrightLOL
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 3:08am
Everton are an exceptional side this season. Todays result will be a turning point i think, and they will start to turn a lot of the draws they have had into wins.

I reckon Everton will definitely finish in the top 4. they are easily good enough to do that and i reckon they will be pushing Chelsea close for 3rd spot.

David Moyes Clap
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Barna Bee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barna Bee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 9:13am
top 4 ......I dont think so 
"in di cup for Tottinghang!"
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 11:47am
The most realistic chance we have of seeing Irish players playing Champions League football next season (McGeady aside) so I'll be looking out for their results.

Will be very difficult to finish in the top 4 but they'll be there or thereabouts.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Gaillimh Abu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaillimh Abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

The most realistic chance we have of seeing Irish players playing Champions League football next season (McGeady aside) so I'll be looking out for their results.

Will be very difficult to finish in the top 4 but they'll be there or thereabouts.

Ya they should be up there come the end of the season as they have had a great start and normally tend to do even better in the 2nd half of the season. A lot will depend tho on keeping their key players injury free as they have a thin enough squad.
To try and fail is understandable but to fail to try is inexcusable
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2012 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by coleman's coleman's wrote:

What a f**king comeback today, only seeing it now, Jelavic like russell crowe in gladiator with the crowd there!!!
f**kin brilliant what !

Well deserved and finally a bit of last minute luck for a change. Hopefully Mirrales only tweaked his hammer as moysie said and hasn't pulled it again. He was awesome 1st half. Him and Coleman working very well together. Gibbo makes a big difference in the team. Everton haven't actually lost a league game when he has been on the pitch since he joined (nearly sure that record is still intact - he went off injured in the WBA defeat this season after 20 mins granted but it's still some recordClap. GibboClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 1:15am
Fellaini should be in serious sh*te after that today, fookin awful from him, 3 game ban minimum I would imagine.

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Fellaini should be in serious sh*te after that today, fookin awful from him, 3 game ban minimum I would imagine.

100% agree, I'd imagine Moyes and the Club will punish him separately too. The likes of that should be an automatic 5 game ban and fined wages for the 5 games going to charity IMO
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 1:20am
He was at it on another occasion maybe even twice, wonder what Shawcross did to piss him off so much! Could he be looking for a reason to leave the club perhaps? Transfer window coming up shortly, good idea if that's what he had planned!

Edited by Sono - 16 Dec 2012 at 1:21am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 1:24am

He was at it on another occasion maybe even twice, wonder what Shawcross did to piss him off so much! Could he be looking for a reason to leave the club perhaps? Transfer window coming up shortly, good idea if that's what he had planned!

Would be a huge loss if that's the case.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 1:27am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Would be a huge loss if that's the case.

He did say in an interview a while back that he would want to leave soon, could have been written to suit the paper but ya never know I suppose, he is their best player by far.

Smartalex View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 2:05am

tugging his shirt and stopping him jumping throughout the game, typical stoke tactics

thats no excuse for fellaini losing his head though as he has said in his apology

top class of moyes not to fudge the issue either - other managers take note!

coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 2:16am
Not the best way to go about looking for a transfer, he's hardly endearing himself to other manages when he can't play. Although he is our best player I wouldn't say by far. Baines would run him close
ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 8:14pm
Three game banned confirmed. Silly behaviour.Was his worst game all season i thought. His first touch was surprisingly poor. Yet Another game where should have been two or three up at halftime as Stoke were useless first half. Ossie needs to work on his finishing. 

Edited by ODCO - 17 Dec 2012 at 8:16pm
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 8:31pm
2 wins in 10, yous are lucky yis got such a good start!

ODCO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Justice for the 96

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ODCO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 8:37pm

2 wins in 10, yous are lucky yis got such a good start!

yeh I know. Positives only beaten twice both times minus Gibbo. Major Negatives too many draws against lesser quality teams. Should have more points.
West Ham (A), Wigan (H) and Chelsea(H) next three games. All very much winnable but if I was a betting man I'd go for three drawsLOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2012 at 11:21pm
Moyes response about Fellani headbutt was refreshing
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 71>
  Share Topic