You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland Badges

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

still missing slovakia at home if anyone has that spare

edit..and argentina, had forgotten that one
can probably get you both I`ll let you know

cheers flickClap
Sponsored Links

daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by flick flick wrote:

still missing slovakia at home if anyone has that spare

edit..and argentina, had forgotten that one

can probably get you both I`ll let you know

If there is a few spare of either one. gimme a shout.. Can swap one of them for the France Playoff one
Trap for Pope View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap for Pope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 2:39pm
Do ye get them for all games lads ya? I only make the effort for the away ones myself, got nice Euro's ones last week, bit pricey @ €3 but they look trés nice. Got a nice Hungarian FA badge as well, was missing that one,
Living for Away days
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 12:22pm
Any Irish lads get a Sweden badge made up? Interested in a few.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 12:51pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 1:58pm
I'm after spending the bones of €50 on badges there, delighted to have nearly got the full of complement of teams iv'e been to see who played Ireland since i started going. Can't help but have a few regrets though i.e. missing matches against the likes of Armenia, Slovakia and a few others due to gaelic training/matches so there was no point in me purchasing their badges! 

Edited by Green Devil - 16 Mar 2013 at 1:59pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I'm after spending the bones of €50 on badges there, delighted to have nearly got the full of complement of teams iv'e been to see who played Ireland since i started going. Can't help but have a few regrets though i.e. missing matches against the likes of Armenia, Slovakia and a few others due to gaelic training/matches so there was no point in me purchasing their badges! 

tryna replicate my scarf now, are we?!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Trap for Pope Trap for Pope wrote:

Do ye get them for all games lads ya? I only make the effort for the away ones myself, got nice Euro's ones last week, bit pricey @ €3 but they look trés nice. Got a nice Hungarian FA badge as well, was missing that one,

went back to budapest and bought one of these and a ferenc varos one after we played in their training ground
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 2:08pm

Yes Big smile

I think iv'e ordered 14+ badges, but i can't see myself ever catching you in terms of numbers! I miss too many games Angry

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 2:13pm

Yes Big smile

I think iv'e ordered 14+ badges, but i can't see myself ever catching you in terms of numbers! I miss too many games Angry

you're not the first to try and imitate it, two years making that thing although lost my best badge in scruffys and cant buy it online, BearEleven is the standard for badges anyway, thats my goal
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 2:22pm
What badge did you lose dude? Yeah i think i seen his collection in Budapest if memory serves me right! TBH i can't see myself bringing the scarf to the games as i'd probably lose it, but i'm in the process of dedicating a section of my room to the Irish Football Team so i think it would look pretty cool in with the rest of the stuff.

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 3:24pm

What badge did you lose dude? Yeah i think i seen his collection in Budapest if memory serves me right! TBH i can't see myself bringing the scarf to the games as i'd probably lose it, but i'm in the process of dedicating a section of my room to the Irish Football Team so i think it would look pretty cool in with the rest of the stuff.

a button type badge that myself and thebronze14 won for winning a beer pong tournament in belgrade, not sorta thing you can pick up on ebayCry

yeah i get nervous with mine too but at this stage most people know its my scarf so f a cheeky prick took it it shouldnt be too long before he was singled out
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 3:28pm
Would you not ask Alex to see if he can get his hands on another one mate?

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2013 at 3:28pm

Would you not ask Alex to see if he can get his hands on another one mate?

never even thought of that, good shout
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 10:48pm
Got an France v Ireland away play-off 2009 and Ireland v Spain euro 2012 up for swap if anyone has ANY of these..
Italy (home) 2009
Northern Ireland (home)2011
Scotland (home) 2011
Estonia (home)2011
Bosnia (home) 2012
Germany (home) 2012
Poland (home) 2013
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by GreenArmy! GreenArmy! wrote:

Got an France v Ireland away play-off 2009 and Ireland v Spain euro 2012 up for swap if anyone has ANY of these..
Italy (home) 2009
Scotland (home) 2011
Estonia (home)2011
Bosnia (home) 2012
Germany (home) 2012
Poland (home) 2013

hold that france one for me and will pay for ya to get one of the others from ebay or buy one myself for you
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 11:12pm
Italy (home) 2009
Scotland (home) 2011
Estonia (home)2011
Bosnia (home) 2012
Germany (home) 2012
Poland (home) 2013

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2013 at 9:17am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic