You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Swapping Shirts at Half Time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 4:36pm
I think remember when 2 benfica players were fighting over who'd get Ronaldinhos shirt when they played Barca in CL quarter final in 06. One of them ran over to Ronaldinho at half-time as he was walking off the pitch to make sure he got it LOL
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 5:00pm
Swapping shirts at half time is the biggest load of cock I ever seen, WTF.........if I was a Gooner at the Theatre of Wet on Saturday, I'd have been waiting at the Gunners team bus after the game to slaughter Santos.  Concentrate on trying to improve your shambolic performances before swooning over an ex-team mate for his Jaysus shirt.

I despair of modern day pros more and more these days.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Smartalex View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartalex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 10:22pm
gary neville didnt mind it 

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 10:30pm
it all makes sense now

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic