You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wedding present

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:16pm
Give them f**k all
Walk around with a card(a birthday card but don't write anything on it) in your hand all morning
Then eventually give it to best man
No one will suspect a thing and it will be soon all forgotten
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

One of these bad boys

That is class. Friend's da has something similar although also a dart board and pool table. Hard to play pool though cause not enough room
deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

One of these bad boys

That is class. Friend's da has something similar although also a dart board and pool table. Hard to play pool though cause not enough room

I think thats Sligo Hornets garden
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:28pm
This for the fella
This for the lady

Edited by seanyshuffler - 02 Oct 2012 at 7:29pm
texas cowboy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texas cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 10:53pm

Out here I always buy the woman a nice cowboy hat. They say sex goes out of your life when u get married so I always get a nice cowboy hat for the woman so when she is on top she can pretend she is a cowgirl! I buy himself a nice wip for her when she starts to get fat and lazy. Hoooooooooowwwwwwdy

erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 2:52pm
Give what you can afford

This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 4:14pm
Guy in work was telling me he got a toaster for a wedding present. The toaster was from Roches Stores (which was still going at the time) so he tried to exchange it. The girl at the till said no problem, looked it up on the system and informed him that she couldn't do an exchange cos they hadn't had those toasters in stock for over 4 years!
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic